Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

twenty one pilots - shy away

UnnamedArtist

Featured Posts

UnnamedArtist

The new album Scaled And Icy will be available May 21st :vegas:

homomo

aren't they the ones who made that distasteful joke during the BLM protests last summer, then doubled down afterwards saying they don't regret it?

ProfessionalClown
7 minutes ago, homomo said:

aren't they the ones who made that distasteful joke during the BLM protests last summer, then doubled down afterwards saying they don't regret it?

Tyler made a joke about using his platform and joked about his platform shoes.

the dude has talked about BLM before and people were hounding him to keep doing it when he had to help out his wife with their baby, doing the album, and just overall not being a fan of social media. Even when it comes to mental health, the biggest thing he advocates for, he doesn’t really post much about it. Tyler just really doesn’t do much social media.

It was distasteful but he did apologize for it. It was just a joke. He posted about BLM a lot before and people kept hounding him to keep doing it even though he was very very busy during the time and wasn’t even on social media.

austincola
3 minutes ago, homomo said:

Oh boy here comes the cancel police 

SpookyKid

I cant wait for the album, loving everything :kara:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, austincola said:

Literally :saladga:

ProfessionalClown
Just now, SpookyKid said:

I cant wait for the album, loving everything :kara:

Have you seen the vinyl? It looks SICCCCKEyO8S2cWgAU3HiK?format=jpg&name=small

homomo

2 minutes ago, austincola said:

1 minute ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Literally :saladga:

it’s so funny how I literally just asked what I vaguely remembered, then you two start accusing me of “cancel culture”

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, homomo said:

it’s so funny how I literally just asked what I vaguely remembered, then you two start accusing me of “cancel culture”

No one was accusing you lmaoo, we’re just saying people are gonna start coming after them. Anytime you say their name now it happens.

Nothing directed you you 💕

SpookyKid
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Have you seen the vinyl? It looks SICCCCKEyO8S2cWgAU3HiK?format=jpg&name=small

Yeah! I've seen the posters, everything looks great, love the aesthetic, too bad I'm poor :poot: but it'll be nice seeing videos of people opening it :air:

ProfessionalClown
4 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Yeah! I've seen the posters, everything looks great, love the aesthetic, too bad I'm poor :poot: but it'll be nice seeing videos of people opening it :air:

A mood tbh. 

im gonna try my best to save up tbh. I have every other album (well....obvi not the first 2) BUT I’m so excited to add that gorgeous artwork into my collection 💕💕

SpookyKid
6 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

A mood tbh. 

im gonna try my best to save up tbh. I have every other album (well....obvi not the first 2) BUT I’m so excited to add that gorgeous artwork into my collection 💕💕

I also have the rest, blurryface live and a bootleg selft titled vinyl, but with this damn pandemic it's probably going to take me a year or more to save to get it lmao

ProfessionalClown
9 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

I also have the rest, blurryface live and a bootleg selft titled vinyl, but with this damn pandemic it's probably going to take me a year or more to save to get it lmao

Seriously :messga:

I need to get a bootleg self titled tbh.

Archived