💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

A second alleged victim of Dr Luke speaks up

flyaway

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
6 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

I feel very gaslighted by my excitement of Doja Cat. It's like.... she seems like a genuine person but why..

What do you mean why? She was literally signed to a contract with luke when she was what 16? Before the Kesha allegations came out.

Her contract with him is done.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaxsebert

This situation makes me so annoyed. How L*ke can get away with all of this. Kesha’s career will never recover (hopefully she has personally though) from this but L*ke is getting #1’s, Grammy and iHeartRadio nominations. Makes me sick.

Hopefully justice will eventually be served for Kesha & this second victim 

Used to be HighRoad

Jose P
19 hours ago, Finn The Human said:

Yeah, she could, but she chooses not to. They are close friends, she's never going to ditch him. lol

And before some Kim stans try to slam me with a deflection, Doja Cat was actually tied to him through a contract which is now expired and she has dumped him entirely. 

When exactly did Doja dump him? Because her most recent song with Saweetie was produced by Dr. Luke...

Runway
24 minutes ago, Jose P said:

When exactly did Doja dump him? Because her most recent song with Saweetie was produced by Dr. Luke...

Oh so that’s why Best Friend was so catchy :billie: still gonna bop me thinks F1-E32-BC2-EEF4-4-FC9-9-E3-C-9-FC197-DD0

22 hours ago, Finn The Human said:

Yeah, she could, but she chooses not to. They are close friends, she's never going to ditch him. lol

And before some Kim stans try to slam me with a deflection, Doja Cat was actually tied to him through a contract which is now expired and she has dumped him entirely. 

I'm sorry are you Kim? lol

GAMS, gay popstar

Werk
On 4/7/2021 at 1:59 PM, frederiickx said:

Hopefully this will continue to prove Kesha right. I hate that so many people thought it was just to get out of a record deal, like literally WHO would do all that to get out of a record deal? :rip: No one. The girl didn't want to work with her abuser and settled once he was removed from working with her. I'm sure her contract is almost up with his label too. I think that's why she put out the last album but yet didn't care to promote it at all, she just wants to fulfill her contracts.

On 4/7/2021 at 2:13 PM, Sine From Above said:

I recently made a thread regarding Kim Petras and about the whole Dr Luke situation and it was really disheartening to see some of the comments people made, I hope Kesha will get justice for what happened one day and nobody deserves to go what she's been through.

On 4/7/2021 at 2:20 PM, GAMS said:

It's so disheartening. People use Kim as leverage in the situation and it's not okay. She can create equally as powerful music without him!

I'm late but gosh those comments were so disappointing. I was already disappointed when I saw people on Exhale being h*rny for him but there's nothing worse than seeing GGD out of every pop forum defending him. Honestly I don't know what happened because one of the things that made me go on GGD more often than any other forum was that there weren't any Luke apologists here but it's like after the mess that went down around September, questionable users have joined. What's even worse is that GGD, which is about Gaga, has users on here defending a guy Gaga had to try and go against in court to help Kesha :rip: 

On 4/7/2021 at 2:40 PM, Finn The Human said:

On 4/7/2021 at 2:55 PM, ARTPOPSLAYAGE said:

Has Doja Cat dumped him? if so that is great news, I know she has to work with him due to contractual reasons like Kesha, but Kim does not and chooses to willingly. 

On 4/8/2021 at 10:38 AM, Jose P said:

L*ke is also on her recent release Kiss Me More but according to a user:

"he didn’t touch production [for Kiss Me More] but he has a writing credit. his real name too, she’s obviously obligated to work with him on her albums since she signed to his label." and that she has to "she has to pay him $1m+ penalties if he can't work on her album". He's so annoying.

23 minutes ago, Werk said:

I'm late but gosh those comments were so disappointing. I was already disappointed when I saw people on Exhale being h*rny for him but there's nothing worse than seeing GGD out of every pop forum defending him. Honestly I don't know what happened because one of the things that made me go on GGD more often than any other forum was that there weren't any Luke apologists here but it's like after the mess that went down around September, questionable users have joined. What's even worse is that GGD, which is about Gaga, has users on here defending a guy Gaga had to try and go against in court to help Kesha :rip: 

I think Gaga was trying to do the right thing and I think it's really sweet how she wanted to help someone who'd been through the same things as her. Unfortunately some people want to be ignorant to these things and think they know everything about everything and disagree to be different.

RainingOnMe
38 minutes ago, Werk said:

L*ke is also on her recent release Kiss Me More but according to a user:

"he didn’t touch production [for Kiss Me More] but he has a writing credit. his real name too, she’s obviously obligated to work with him on her albums since she signed to his label." and that she has to "she has to pay him $1m+ penalties if he can't work on her album". He's so annoying.

It really is disturbing, happy to know at least someone else sees it the same way I do. And yeah you're right. I was wrong, I thought their contract was already over but I was mistaken. At least Doja is actually tied to him via a contract and not because she's besties with him. 

Werk
6 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

It really is disturbing, happy to know at least someone else sees it the same way I do. And yeah you're right. I was wrong, I thought their contract was already over but I was mistaken. At least Doja is actually tied to him via a contract and not because she's besties with him. 

Apparently Doja Cat liked this tweet:

And then tweeted this:

Suuus
On 4/8/2021 at 3:20 AM, Finn The Human said:

In tweets now deleted from February 2019. I've pulled them out of my hard drive for you. ;)

So, Kim stans, tell me about this "contract" even more, when she's not even signed to him.

https://i.imgur.com/3PDkIZ3.png

https://i.imgur.com/PJcArfc.png

What do these tweets say i cant see it because you used imgur and that doesnt work here

Archived