💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's dad hires Michael Jackson's former manager to manage Britney

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Unfortunately, Judge Penny has granted the ex parte motion allowing Britney's father to keep Michael Kane from Miller Kaplan as the business manager while Bessemer Trust is still being added to the conservatorship. Michael Kane was also involved in MJ's estate. Jamie claimed without a business manager in place, he cannot pay bills or transfer funds from Britney's bank account. Jamie requested Michael Kane has a monthly retainer of $37,500.00.

It appears this would be yet another life-changing decision made for Britney without her express consent.

Michael Kane is the business manager that Britney’s dad has hired to replace Lou Taylor. He was also managing Michael Jackson in 2009 and was pressuring him to perform 5 days before his death. Jamie’s attorney Jeryll Cohen is also involved in the Jackson case.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

flyaway

All this for money...So stupid 

Wish Britney the best. Hope she can have a stable life without worrying anymore about these things. 

Kadikaado

Such nice people...

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

PartySick

Hey look! It's one of the people responsible for Michael's death :yennefer:

🖤

JazzGa

Obviously he just hired him to pressure Britney into getting back up there and shaking her a$$ to line Jamie's wallet, stay strong Britney and keep dancing on your own gurl :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Just now, Galvon said:

Can't her mohter do anything about this situation?

Thats what I don't understand, why aren't her family or closest people speaking up? I guess they think she is better off like this which is sad to think.

FrederickSpears
15 minutes ago, Mars said:

Thats what I don't understand, why aren't her family or closest people speaking up? I guess they think she is better off like this which is sad to think.

Lynne has filed in court to fight Jamie and is on Britney's side, but I think she needs to do more. It has only taken 12 years..

Jamie Lynn and Bryan (her brother) have been exposed as being on team c-ships payroll. Britney literally pays ALL of their bills, vacations, etc. it was all in the accounting.

FrederickSpears

This is horrible. I am worried for her, but we won't back down. I do believe Britney will get free soon.

So... After everything and the documentary and the proof that millions of her money have disappeared and an offshore account was created 

A judge said yes to Britney's dad to hire a guy who will be payed 37k a month to do what? Manage her finances? Is this a bad joke? How come?

Agunimon

At this point I am convinced Judge Perry has something to benefit from her remaining in her situation.

They need a new judge to oversee this.

Archived