💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Music Not The Bling

Aphasic

Featured Posts

GucciGa
32 minutes ago, Lucas said:

The problem isn't that she's doing brand deals, it's that it seems like she is doing more brand deals than actually showing interest to her music

Ever wonder why it seems that way? 

😇

DoremonLove

Not you guys still on this topic. You want her to be poor? Also dont start with she does more brand deals thn music. Pls. She literalky had a whole album out with 3 music videos. Shes free to do as she wants. Leave her alone . So tired of constant drags abt her brand deals. Instead of being happy that she has such expensive brands working with her you guys are pissed?. What kind of fanbase is this? 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Enigma
1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

Instead of being happy that she has such expensive brands working with her you guys are pissed?

the real weird thing is people being excited about a millionaire stuffing her pockets, no matter who it is

DoremonLove
3 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Ever wonder why it seems that way? 

Its seems like this bcoz gaga isnt giving thm the content THEY want nothing to do with lack of promotion or content. They want stuff THEIR way. The whole ass thread yesterday of dom film was filled with crying abt not using Babylon or it being too short. No wonder she doesnt take interest in interacting with her fans. This is 1st fan base im seeing who is pissed with everything she does. I dont remember last they actually liked something she did.

Pennywise
43 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

A lot of people judge Gaga for doing these things

I think a lot of people judge Gaga more for almost exclusively doing those things when she has an album out. 

It is obvious that celebs will do brand deals, it just gets more and more grating when a celeb starts to share %90 brand deals and %10 other stuff. It'd be the same with any other celeb, so I don't get why Gaga should get a pass. It doesn't mean that she's a "sellout", but y'all can't deny that it can be annoying to the fans. 

With that said, she's still making ha money and getting that good Michael d so who's winning in the end :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

the real weird thing is people being excited about a millionaire stuffing her pockets, no matter who it is

That millionaire is a hard working women? Yes im excited shes stuffing her pocket bcoz she works hard and makes me happy with her music and content. You dont like it ok go stan artists who arent making money. When u find thm inform me too. 

And no the real weird thing is being so obsessed in a women making money tht constantly dragging her for it. Get a life you guys

MelbHawker

She’s literally one of the biggest stars on the planet. She represents an entire brand, countless jobs & hundreds of millions of dollars. What goes on behind it all.. none of us know. 

She can do whatever she wants. She owes her thirsty / whinging stans absolutely nothing. She released Chromatica & put out 3 MV’s last year. She put a lot of effort & work in to the BLM movement & put together the One World gig which she really did not have to do. I can’t at fans berating her for doing minimal promo & performances. She doesn’t have to do any of it - get over it. Sure I’d love more from her, but I’m compassionate enough to understand that she’s only human & last year was difficult for every single one of us on Earth. Her plans for Chromatica were wild.. imagine how she felt knowing she could do none of what she had been planning for years. Would’ve crushed her (& her team). I just wish people would move on - just enjoy the music & what you got. If you’re pressed, find more things to fill out your time.

:nails:

Enigma
1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

That millionaire is a hard working women? Yes im excited shes stuffing her pocket bcoz she works hard and makes me happy with her music and content. You dont like it ok go stan artists who arent making money. When u find thm inform me too. 

And no the real weird thing is being so obsessed in a women making money tht constantly dragging her for it. Get a life you guys

While millions are working 50 hours a week and barely making a living. There's nothing exciting about an already rich person getting richer.

Remove Gaga from the equation and get out of your stan bubble for a second. I'm talking about a general phenomenon. 

DoremonLove
Just now, Enigma said:

While millions are working 50 hours a week and barely making a living. There's nothing exciting about an already rich person getting richer.

Remove Gaga from the equation and get out of your stan bubble for a second. I'm talking about a general phenomenon. 

But shes not a usual rich celebrity. Shes done more activist thn any other celebrity. She has used her voice too. She deserves the money and im happy for her and will keep being excited if she gets more richer. And why exactly shuld i get out of my stan bubble to judge her. There are haters out there to judge her. Theres a reason I'm on this site. Im not here to sit and see  a general phenomenon and start dragging her. Im her to spend some time and get news and discuss abt the person i love. Sure not all of you guys are as huge a stan but atleast lets not be haters. Constantly posting same **** abt how shes promoting brands is tiring. Dont like it move on. She never forced anyone to stay. This kind of talks just brings negativity to ppl like me who are here for fun.

MonSwiftAnton

She can do whatever she wants in my opionion, and so can I. If she wants to do more brand deals than music related things, I'll just ignore her and come back when she does something that excites me. I don't care for the Oreo and the champagne or the make up, but I've listened to Chromatica all day ignoring that she became someone she said she wasn't. 

HEARTSTOP
53 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

I dont care about the sentiment behind music not the bling, it doesn’t really make sense to me anyway. I care more about the speech she did, the ‘I started saying no’ speech. I get people change their mind but talk about a 180. I care because it was such an empowering speech, it seemed like something that finally clicked in her after such a **** time in her life. She felt like a walking billboard and it made her depressed, so she stopped doing it. Now she is becoming that in a big way and she still isn’t happy sooo. 

She never stopped it because that's not what she said. She said she didn't want to be a money-printing machine that just does whatever they tell her to make money without any involvement herself. All the brands that she has promoted since have had some kind of creative or philanthropic input by her and her team, which I think makes it not miserable for her.

IDGAF

Agunimon

I think people took take this line way too literally. She referenced it a couple times throughout the era, but it's not like ARTPOP's message was that. It was a line in a song and was relevant to a few of her soliloquy's. Brand deals are pretty essential to marketing in the music industry. Not to mention it's just saying she loves the music, not the bling. As in, out of everything, she loves the music the most.

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

This topic's about Gaga, not a "general phenomenon".

She worked 50 hours a week, if not longer, for years to get to where she is now. Broke down her body and mind and had to be put back together again. And she still stands here with her integrity intact doing important things for the world.

It's the people that let a toxic stan culture echo chamber full of bullsh*t make them hate her for being a part of the music business that's changed, not her :nails:

If someone really believes she's sold out just because of a couple brand deals and a global pandemic upending an album promotion schedule, THEY are the ones that have lost the plot. And that's not Gaga's problem.

🖤

Aphasic

Can any mod close this thread. I don't want the group go down this road again. 

The intention of sharing with you that clip (if anyone has seen the movie Vox Lux will understand that the movie is about the personal struggles, behind the public persona, Celeste goes through) was to show that we don't know how much Gaga has on her shoulders.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived