💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Disney’s Cruella | Official Trailer 2

Galvon

Featured Posts

Reality

After watching this, I kinda wish that Emma Thompson played Cruella :sweat: 

That said, I think this looks more promising than some of the other live-action Disney remakes.

🃏🖤👹

Galvon
1 hour ago, flyaway said:

Not convinced about this. Emma is just too sweet to be the devil. 

Plus why not having a british actress for the role? 

Except for Victoria Smurfit who is Irish, all Cruella actresses have been American so far and I believe non of them spoke with a British accent. Now Emma does it, I don't know why. Just because she lives in England doesn't mean you have to have a strong accent, right?

SerbianChromatican

It's weird, Cruella seems like a Cinderella x Maleficent character :ladyhaha:

But it looks epic, can't wait to watch it! And both Emmas look gorgeous :firega:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

flyaway
6 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Except for Victoria Smurfit who is Irish, all Cruella actresses have been American so far and I believe non of them spoke with a British accent. Now Emma does it, I don't know why. Just because she lives in Engeland doesn't mean you have to have a strong accent, right?

Exactly. I know Glenn Close was perfect for the role, and she really nailed the accent. But if the character is British, why not having a British actress do it? 

But then I remember, this is Hollywood. So the answer is right there :bear:

Galvon
1 minute ago, flyaway said:

Exactly. I know Glenn Close was perfect for the role, and she really nailed the accent. But if the character is British, why not having a British actress do it? 

But then I remember, this is Hollywood. So the answer is right there :bear:

Yeah Glenn Close was flawless as Cruella. Her accent wasn't British, richt? I believe. But the way she spoke was perfect for the character she portrayed. 

Enigma

Looks cool but horrible casting choice

Archived