Gaga posts Gorgeous Selfie

chromatic puzea

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa
7 hours ago, Bio said:

Girl that brand must be losing millions of dollars because ain’t no monster buying that **** lol

Its almost like they don't care about what she does personally and instead want a very famous person to promote their brand publicly. What a crazy concept... 

😇

15 hours ago, G U C C I said:

Can the mods put this on the main page? Like seriously frame it and have it be required reading. Maybe even a pop quiz with it to determine the comprehension level of the users before being allowed to post. I am sick to death of literal idiots who use the excuse everyone's entitled to their own opinion, when that "opinion" is moronic and immature. It isn't an opinion when you are trashing and invalidating someone's actions because you don't like something. Her instagram being filled with paid partnerships instead of personal posts is her growing up and protecting her private life because at the end of the day its really all she has that is totally hers. She could delete the whole thing and never look back. Be grateful and learn to realize that nothing she has said in the past should; A) be held against her by people who are never happy with what they have and always want more from her, and B) take everything she says to be 100% serious all the time.  

EDIT: She's gorgeous and I LOVE the dark hair on her so much! 

Should frame this too.

How long is she on the go now ? 13 years ? So she was 22 when she became famous, a kid. She's 35 now, a grown-up. I hope she's making pots of money from these ads. She must have lost a lot of income through being forced to cancel her concert tour. The more money she has, the more power she has, and then the more she is able to do whatever she wants. I want her to do whatever she wants. She deserves to. Hopefully that will continue to include making music. The bling enabling the music maybe.

HiddenWeirdo
9 hours ago, Judas Oyster said:

Fascinating how Tudor chose a woman who never wears watches to promote them

Gurl, that‘s the reason why. That is actually really smart. If you google „Lady Gaga watch“ you‘ll only find tudor promotion :ohwell:

HiddenWeirdo
8 hours ago, Bio said:

Girl that brand must be losing millions of dollars because ain’t no monster buying that **** lol

It‘s not intended to attract ya broke ass. They knew monsters like you would help to raise the attention to that ad:billie:

HiddenWeirdo

Can we acknowledge the fact that she looked the same almost 10 years ago. Omg :kiss:

7bbf06e34497efdf4300e34d0f44d032.jpg

fghtrfd

Honestly celebrities endorsing fancy watches is really nothing new. Here's Leonardo DiCaprio for Tag Heuer:

lg_506b668b-2644-47d2-b53e-1c220a0b0910.jpg?zoom=2

And here's the Breitling Cinema Squad featuring a certain HoG co star:

2_hero-cinema_1920.jpg

Judas Oyster
1 hour ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Gurl, that‘s the reason why. That is actually really smart. If you google „Lady Gaga watch“ you‘ll only find tudor promotion :ohwell:

True but who is gonna google that when she doesn't wear a watch normally :laughga:

For example googleing "Lady Gaga shoes" or make up would make more sense

But guess it was a choice they made. It's just very fascinating and risky.

Ziggy
2 hours ago, MOT said:

How long is she on the go now ? 13 years ? So she was 22 when she became famous, a kid. She's 35 now, a grown-up. I hope she's making pots of money from these ads. She must have lost a lot of income through being forced to cancel her concert tour. The more money she has, the more power she has, and then the more she is able to do whatever she wants. I want her to do whatever she wants. She deserves to. Hopefully that will continue to include making music. The bling enabling the music maybe.

I don’t think she was hurting for money from cancelling the Chromatica Ball :laughga: girl’s got more money than god even if she didn’t work for a whole year and lived solely off royalties from stuff. But if she wants to do an ad good for her; get that excess coin mama :firega:

3 hours ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

It‘s not intended to attract ya broke ass. They knew monsters like you would help to raise the attention to that ad:billie:

How exactly did I help raise attention to that add in a closed Lady Gaga forum where people are already talking about it? :billie:

HiddenWeirdo
21 minutes ago, Bio said:

How exactly did I help raise attention to that add in a closed Lady Gaga forum where people are already talking about it? :billie:

I said monsters like you, meaning monsters discussing it on the internet (social media e.g.) :billie::billie:

chromatic puzea
15 hours ago, pussycat said:

Girl this kinda is the hit thread you wanted congrats :heart:

lmao yeah but i didn't expect this to take off so much

i thought it would get some love reactions and some ppl being like meh another tudor ad

anyways 2 sads and 20 lmaos this thread is now about gaga and ads even after i changed the title:billie:

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

chromatic puzea

wow number 9 trending this week i truly don't know what to say but just thank you to all my fans

i thought my chances of a hit thread were gone forever when i flopped and posted about the dom perignon film like a minute late but when i saw "lad gaga posted a new picture" or whatever the instagram notification said i immeadiatley opened it and simultaneously opened up GGD to be the first to present a new HL look

i was stunned to see brunettega absolutely serving on my screen and had to admire for a moment before i shared it here on gaga daily

by the time i was making the post, i thought someone already beat me to it and just opened GGD on another tab just to see it wasn't posted so just embeded the pic, copied the caption, and put some click baity title

but wow i never thought gagitas serve would have this much impact on y'all

i know half the replies are little moansters and the other half is gucciga and other talented brilliant incredible amazing members defending my little strawberry gagita but i just love y'all so much for replying under my thread

and I promised if I won last night, I would announce the name of my new record. It's called Free Woman La Boum remix.

I'm not nothing without a steady hand, I'm not nothing unless I know I can, I'm still something if I don't got a man, I'm a Free Woman, uh uh.

Good night :kiss::pawsup::heart:

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Archived