Gaga posts Gorgeous Selfie

chromatic puzea

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

She didn't even go anywhere anyway :yennefer: she just decided to stop martyring her own sanity for the sake of a rabid fanbase. We all heard her, she was on the brink of quitting :laughga: Personally, I'm happy she's taking better care of herself. We get to have her around for a lot longer and doing a lot of new and exciting things :kara:

Mother's out there living. Some people should try it for themselves :nails:

Can the mods put this on the main page? Like seriously frame it and have it be required reading. Maybe even a pop quiz with it to determine the comprehension level of the users before being allowed to post. I am sick to death of literal idiots who use the excuse everyone's entitled to their own opinion, when that "opinion" is moronic and immature. It isn't an opinion when you are trashing and invalidating someone's actions because you don't like something. Her instagram being filled with paid partnerships instead of personal posts is her growing up and protecting her private life because at the end of the day its really all she has that is totally hers. She could delete the whole thing and never look back. Be grateful and learn to realize that nothing she has said in the past should; A) be held against her by people who are never happy with what they have and always want more from her, and B) take everything she says to be 100% serious all the time.  

EDIT: She's gorgeous and I LOVE the dark hair on her so much! 

loathereality
3 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Omg is that Ariana and Dua Lipa in the reflection of her glasses?! The collab is true, they’re coming :giveup:

no its azaelia

ARTPOPe

Bellissima :nooo:

Gaga with brunette or black hair will forever be my favourite.

Stream The Love Invention

AJRocketMan
15 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I can understand product placement in a music video if it has a high budget like 911 but I don’t get all these paid advertisements/collabs she has been doing for Instagram. 

Maybe she’s in debt :shrug:

Living
35 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I can understand product placement in a music video if it has a high budget like 911 but I don’t get all these paid advertisements/collabs she has been doing for Instagram. 

There is a music video for 911? I thought it was just the LG ad. Do you have a link? 

dynamite
6 minutes ago, Living said:

There is a music video for 911? I thought it was just the LG ad. Do you have a link? 

What? :laughga:

Ronk
4 hours ago, chromatic puzea said:

169106165_2935907476692587_8649651619518

🇮🇹💋 Thank you @tudorwatch for my new Black Bay Fifty-Eight 925 😘

wasn't really sure what topic to put this under but i'm living for the brunettega and off the shoulder strap

She's Living La Dolce Vita. :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ronk
48 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

Bellissima :nooo:

Gaga with brunette or black hair will forever be my favourite.

Mine too.  Her natural hair color.

I live outside the space time continuum.

GucciGa
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

She isn't doing them for Instagram... These were deals that were going to go towards her tour. 

It doesn't really matter if you don't get them. You're just going to have to keep scrolling if you're not interested. You think I'm interested in 40k dom perignon? Lol

But I'm not gonna whine about it. I love seeing any new photoshoot and I really love when she's getting paid for her time. 

😇

GucciGa

How do you apply to be mod in this place? I would ban so many of you so fast istg

😇

Creyk
5 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

She isn't doing them for Instagram... These were deals that were going to go towards her tour. 

It doesn't really matter if you don't get them. You're just going to have to keep scrolling if you're not interested. You think I'm interested in 40k dom perignon? Lol

But I'm not gonna whine about it. I love seeing any new photoshoot and I really love when she's getting paid for her time. 

Well you complain about other people complaining instead.

GucciGa
13 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Well you complain about other people complaining instead.

What, you thought it was going to be a free for all around here with LG as your punching bag? Did you expect no pushback? I'm here because I'm a fan of hers. 11 years into her career you'd think LMs would have some faith and trust in her but y'all act like she doesn't know what she's doing in her professional life. Her team, her music, her song choices, her producers.. little managers always know best.. 

Remember when y'all were calling her lazy last year and then she said she'd spent time in an ICU with her relative? Now we know she was filming a movie and finishing up a new album with a dear friend who is declining in health. 

Yet you never learn to give her a break. I'm mad at you all bc I know it's this insidious negativity that's driven her away from social media and therefore from fans. Yes part of it is her getting older abd wanting a more private and normal life but I think she would like nothing more than to be more open with us about a lot of things but she knows it would just be mocked and dragged (remember the MLK award a few months ago? Y'all trolled the live feed and embarrassed her. I have honestly never seen a worse popstar fandom in all my time on the Internet.. Possibly any kind of fandom. She deserves so much better than what she gets. 

How's that for complaints? 

😇

Mother of Puppies

Just a small meme that I made when I saw that picture :selena:

gaga-wish.jpg

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived