💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts Gorgeous Selfie

chromatic puzea

Featured Posts

Chromatikitten

Legend has it that each time Gaga posts a paid partnership, an anti-"capitalistGar" #MusicNotTheBling little monster meditates and dieds

She's meditating guys — She's died

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic
2 hours ago, Chromatislaps said:

Chromatica era is over, we're in the Ad era :firega:

AdGa Era is here

Bolkins

Somewhere Bobby is laughing maniacally into his glass of DP delighted with his 10-25% cut on all these endorsements 

Beatsss
2 hours ago, Chromatislaps said:

Chromatica era is over, we're in the Ad era :firega:

Chromatica: Admatica The Re-Up: Reloaded

Agunimon

I just don't understand this brand deal. Not gonna comment on the "music not the bling" nonsense. But I've NEVER seen her wear watches before unless it was part of a costume for a shoot.

GucciGa
49 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

Somewhere Bobby is laughing maniacally into his glass of DP delighted with his 10-25% cut on all these endorsements 

Ah yes, when all else fails blame Bobby. Bored Cabin Fever GIF by chuber channel

😇

GucciGa
3 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I just don't understand this brand deal. Not gonna comment on the "music not the bling" nonsense. But I've NEVER seen her wear watches before unless it was part of a costume for a shoot.

So? 

😇

4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

It pays :ohwell:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Agunimon
1 minute ago, GucciGa said:

So? 

You're super defensive in this thread. I'm not criticizing anything. It's just an observation.

JusKeepBreathin

Not people calling that color brunette when it's just not a platinum blonde. She looks stunning. Absolutely beautiful.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

S0436

The upside is that the money from these deals pays towards the next album.  It’s not like Chromatica made heaps of money for her label.

thatfoxyfeeling

I can understand product placement in a music video if it has a high budget like 911 but I don’t get all these paid advertisements/collabs she has been doing for Instagram. 

2 hours ago, Living said:

Maybe you are here for the wrong reasons? As far I know we are all here because we love her brand deals and her love of capitalism. 

I never understand why fans always complain about music and videos, we got a ad yesterday and a watch post today. 
world cup wrighty official GIF by Ian Wright

I love this satire so much :billie:

Archived