life

Gaga posts Gorgeous Selfie

chromatic puzea

Featured Posts

Gypsygaga1
11 minutes ago, chun li said:

Her instagram is just paid collabs at this point lmao

Remember when she used to talk to fans

Monsters and their behaviour is the sole reason why she doesnt interact that much anymore, so lets not:smh:

Perfect Ilusion

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AphroditeLaydee
4 minutes ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

Monsters and their behaviour is the sole reason why she doesnt interact that much anymore, so lets not:smh:

amen

GucciGa

There's no point even bringing her ads to GGD bc the threads are the same old regurgitated crap every day. 

Fans keep saying she won't give any content or interact. Here she is posting a picture showing off her hair for the first time properly that just happens to show a Tudor watch and that's all people care about. If it was just her y'all would be thrilled. It's so childish. 

😇

PartySick
42 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I hope she doesn't dye it back the minute she's done filming...

Same. I need her to rock her natural hair for a while or at least dark hair :bradley:

đŸ–€

ModernEcstasy

Gaga no longer interacts with Fans and is constantly promoting brands that Fans can’t afford. 

We’ve officially lost touch with her. It’s so sad. 
I understand that some fans are awful. But it’s completely taken away what was so special about her. That genuine feeling of love for her “Monsters” seems to of vanished. 

Regardless, I will always love this woman.   

flyaway

Love the Gags :ally: Pretty as usual

I will ignore the tudor promo, keep it thank u next :bear:

Mother of Puppies
7 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

There's no point even bringing her ads to GGD bc the threads are the same old regurgitated crap every day. 

Fans keep saying she won't give any content or interact. Here she is posting a picture showing off her hair for the first time properly that just happens to show a Tudor watch and that's all people care about. If it was just her y'all would be thrilled. It's so childish. 

I think some people on here just mean it as a joke and don't really care much about it.

Like I wouldn't read that much into it really... :)

I don't really care about it either: She has agrred to a contract loooong before Covid and she has to make these posts (just as David Beckham as we have just seen :ladyhaha:) so there is a strict schedule for these posts.

And if she really likes their watches and can earn some easy money with it, why not? She has always done it; it's just that usually we didn't really notice these kind of posts that much, because she would post so much other stuff in between... I think she's just real busy and I expect her to post more (personal) and (movie/promo/music) stuff soon again

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Living
2 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Gaga no longer interacts with Fans and is constantly promoting brands that Fans can’t afford. 

We’ve officially lost touch with her. It’s so sad. 
I understand that some fans are awful. But it’s completely taken away what was so special about her. 

Maybe you are here for the wrong reasons? As far I know we are all here because we love her brand deals and her love of capitalism. 

I never understand why fans always complain about music and videos, we got a ad yesterday and a watch post today. 
world cup wrighty official GIF by Ian Wright

PartySick
28 minutes ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

100%. Instead of feeling blessed that their fave interacted with them, Monsters became entitled and toxic. Now she's enjoying her career without paying any mind to screaming children online.

The growth :applause: putting her own mental and physical health first :applause:

Even now fans will call her out of touch, greedy, lazy, not committed, etc and in the same breath complain that she only posts sponsored posts now and won't interact with us personally :sharon:

đŸ–€

GipJo
50 minutes ago, chun li said:

Her instagram is just paid collabs at this point lmao

Remember when she used to talk to fans

Remember how many "fans" treated her.

chromatic puzea
9 minutes ago, Living said:

The title of this thread has changed so many times 😂 

Be Quick Time GIF

girl i changed it once

unless one of the mpds changed it but @GucciGa talked about how ppl would love it if it weren't tudor and i agreed so i changed the title

i was gonna change it again to include brunettega in the title but idk

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

LaLa

she looks beautiful :sara: I hope she's having a lovely afternoon in the Italian sun 

Archived