life

Gaga posts Gorgeous Selfie

chromatic puzea

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

It took her 1 day to go back to regular programming... Slay I guess...at least si is consistent with something 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

buzzkill

In chromatica there always time and place to do an ad. Get that coin sis :ladyhaha:

SerbianChromatican

A gorgeous Italiana :sara:

Honestly, this is the way it should be done! A beautiful pic of happy Gaga, related to her current project (Gucci) and inspiration (Italy). It's a personal, on-brand professional and a promotional post all in one. :vegas:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

COOOK

not the actual watch with the strategic 10:10 time for advertising :derpga:

then again, it is an advert. I figured they'd wanna make it realistic but maybe that's me 

Stef

The fact I now always look at the top of her new Insta posts to see what company paid her for this time :sharon: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

26 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

Chromatica era is over, we're in the Ad era :firega:

We’re in the ad era since Tiff’s collab

Mother of Puppies

I just saw this picture on MaisonGaga's instagram and thought to myself: "Ohh I've never seen that picture of her... must have been ASIB era!" and then I saw the year 2021 and went to her instagram..

and then I expected her text to be something like: "Enjoying the beautiful italian weather. I love you world!"

but then I saw that she tagged Tudor and instantly knew what this thread here will look like. :ladyhaha:

Btw I would much rather buy those 46 $ sunglasses than that ugly watch. :bear:

And may I just say: She looks so pretty! And that hair is my favorite!!! :tony: I hope she doesn't dye it back the minute she's done filming...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

chun li

Her instagram is just paid collabs at this point lmao

Remember when she used to talk to fans

Tinnitus15
32 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Omg is that Ariana and Dua Lipa in the reflection of her glasses?! The collab is true, they’re coming :giveup:

:triggered:

Archived