Remember how many "fans" treated her.

But it seems like she forgot about good fans too :fatcat:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
19 minutes ago, Kattys said:

But it seems like she forgot about good fans too :fatcat:

Imo, the good fans don't need her constant attention. We're all adults (or at least mature). She loves her fans and is thankful that we're always there to experience her next big project. We don't need her to jump on social media daily and remind us :laughga:

🖤

Mother of Puppies
3 hours ago, GucciGa said:

What, you thought it was going to be a free for all around here with LG as your punching bag? Did you expect no pushback? I'm here because I'm a fan of hers. 11 years into her career you'd think LMs would have some faith and trust in her but y'all act like she doesn't know what she's doing in her professional life. Her team, her music, her song choices, her producers.. little managers always know best.. 

Remember when y'all were calling her lazy last year and then she said she'd spent time in an ICU with her relative? Now we know she was filming a movie and finishing up a new album with a dear friend who is declining in health. 

Yet you never learn to give her a break. I'm mad at you all bc I know it's this insidious negativity that's driven her away from social media and therefore from fans. Yes part of it is her getting older abd wanting a more private and normal life but I think she would like nothing more than to be more open with us about a lot of things but she knows it would just be mocked and dragged (remember the MLK award a few months ago? Y'all trolled the live feed and embarrassed her. I have honestly never seen a worse popstar fandom in all my time on the Internet.. Possibly any kind of fandom. She deserves so much better than what she gets. 

How's that for complaints? 

I agree with you!! :heart: What was that MLK award thing? What happened there?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Akiki
8 hours ago, Living said:

honestly Bobby is a amazing manager, how he convinced these brands to pay her millions to promote expensive bottles and watches is beyond me. 

Her fans don’t got no money :ladyhaha:

This is for C2C and Asib fans. Not us, poor poppers heads

GucciGa
22 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I agree with you!! :heart: What was that MLK award thing? What happened there?

I can't remember the name but it was something related to MLK and his daughter, she was honoured for her activism. She made a speech etc 

😇

Mother of Puppies
Just now, GucciGa said:

I can't remember the name but it was something related to MLK and his daughter, she was honoured for her activism. She made a speech etc 

and what happened ? You said something about a live stream? :fatcat:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

GucciGa
5 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

and what happened ? You said something about a live stream? :fatcat:

LMs spammed the comments in the  live feed. I didn't even bother looking at it bc I knew what was gonna happen and it was as bad as I feared according to twitter and on here. There were really serious segments and you had gagavag234 asking when the haus labs babylon remix was coming out and that was the least offensive end of things! 

Thing is, Gaga was clearly watching too bc she was congratulating winners. What must she think.... 😵

😇

Judas Oyster

Fascinating how Tudor chose a woman who never wears watches to promote them

Girl that brand must be losing millions of dollars because ain’t no monster buying that **** lol

PartySick
5 hours ago, GucciGa said:

I'm mad at you all bc I know it's this insidious negativity that's driven her away from social media and therefore from fans.

smackdown live what GIF by WWE

5 hours ago, GucciGa said:

She deserves so much better than what she gets. 

Your entire post :applause:

🖤

She looks gorgeous as brunette!! So lucky for us her 2 movies have had her with brown hair :saira: also love blonde tho and I wonder how fast she'll change it back

..also, this thread fatigued me :air:

LilyLark
4 hours ago, Akiki said:

This is for C2C and Asib fans. Not us, poor poppers heads

She always did endorsement deals, though, tbf...but yeah Bobby seems to have arranged for her to have the easiest, high paying, weirdest ones without any real controversy (like people were bemused by Oreos...and while there was some blowback for Haus doing business with Amazon it would have been worse imo if Bobby had arranged for her to shill credit cards, etc.).

TBH I don't understand why fans get upset about it. She's always done it, it's relatively harmless, and she's not pressuring fans to buy it—half the time these deals don't even seem to be that targeted at her fans and are more of a "big name equals more press and the more press there is the more the GP will be aware." I can sort of understand fans being mad when celebs partner with Nike, Amazon, Target, Walmart, etc. or shill credit cards—but shilling for fancy watches is no biggie imo.

LilyLark
2 hours ago, Bio said:

Girl that brand must be losing millions of dollars because ain’t no monster buying that **** lol

It's not necessarily targeted towards her fans (although that is part of it). Big names equals more press (or more memorable press) which equals more awareness in the GP. It's not "I'm going to get that watch because Nicole Kidman or Lady Gaga shills it" so much as "oh hey, I need to get a fancy watch for a graduation gift...maybe I should go check out those watches that a bunch of celebs shill for". It's not a brand like Rolex (which people instantly recognize and doesn't need celeb endorsement) and it's a more "accessible" brand (e.g. less expensive than Rolex or a Patek) so these kind of ads help.

Archived