💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts Gorgeous Selfie

chromatic puzea

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

100%. Instead of feeling blessed that their fave interacted with them, Monsters became entitled and toxic. Now she's enjoying her career without paying any mind to screaming children online.

“You don’t know what you’ve got, til it’s gone”. 

So true 😭

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Living
Just now, chromatic puzea said:

girl i changed it once

unless one of the mpds changed it but @GucciGa talked about how ppl would love it if it weren't tudor and i agreed so i changed the title

i was gonna change it again to include brunettega in the title but idk

I think it’s changed 3 times that I have seen, maybe a mod did edit :vegas:

PartySick
Just now, Living said:

I think it’s changed 3 times that I have seen, maybe a mod did edit :vegas:

Nope :lolly: the only person that's touched the title is @chromatic puzea :lolly:

🖤

chromatic puzea
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Nope :lolly: the only person that's touched the title is @chromatic puzea :lolly:

yeah i thought so i only changed it once

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

PartySick
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

“You don’t know what you’ve got, til it’s gone”. 

So true 😭

She didn't even go anywhere anyway :yennefer: she just decided to stop martyring her own sanity for the sake of a rabid fanbase. We all heard her, she was on the brink of quitting :laughga: Personally, I'm happy she's taking better care of herself. We get to have her around for a lot longer and doing a lot of new and exciting things :kara:

Mother's out there living. Some people should try it for themselves :nails:

🖤

Gypsygaga1
25 minutes ago, PartySick said:

100%. Instead of feeling blessed that their fave interacted with them, Monsters became entitled and toxic. Now she's enjoying her career without paying any mind to screaming children online.

The growth :applause: putting her own mental and physical health first :applause:

Even now fans will call her out of touch, greedy, lazy, not committed, etc and in the same breath complain that she only posts sponsored posts now and won't interact with us personally :sharon:

The sad thing is, that it is mostly grown men that whine over every decision of hers:sharon: More power to her, she deserves her happiness and peace

Perfect Ilusion

GucciGa
31 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Gaga no longer interacts with Fans and is constantly promoting brands that Fans can’t afford. 

We’ve officially lost touch with her. It’s so sad. 
I understand that some fans are awful. But it’s completely taken away what was so special about her. That genuine feeling of love for her “Monsters” seems to of vanished. 

Regardless, I will always love this woman.   

Lordt, the dramatics. 😅😅😅😅

😇

nodandsmile
14 minutes ago, PartySick said:

she just decided to stop martyring her own sanity for the sake of a rabid fanbase

they call her every word in the book but then go "idk why she does not interact 😩"

like girl  💀

Lady Rah Rah

Love her :messga: she's so beautiful :enigma:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

HermioneT

Hope she has an enjoyable time in Italy! This looks so nice with the sun and hair. 

On the brand deals/collabs: well, if I could post a selfie just for fun opposed to post exactly said selfie for fun plus wearing a nice watch and get thousands of dollars for it, I would probably do the latter, too. :shrug: 

She / hers

Luke78619
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

:triggered:

:triggered: turn in your clown card if you don’t believe 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

PartySick
28 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Is she in Italy? Wheres the thread of haus of gucci

I think we were asked to remove that. I don't remember exactly though, things have been wild :messga:

🖤

Archived