💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Several fanmade edits of Partynauseuous and nothing on the radio taken down

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

I’m so confused as to what causes YouTube to take a video down??!

I created a Video for “The Cure” dedicated to Gaga and Sonja 3 years ago and it is still online. 
It only has a few views, so maybe that comes into play?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jimmytimestep
17 minutes ago, homomo said:

Like say no?

Just because a lot of people want it, doesn’t mean Gaga or anyone else on her team is going to give it to us.

The thing is, she's proven she can move pure sales. In that regard among pop females she's probably only behind Taylor and Adele. I for one will buy anything the woman releases. The songs are ready; there's not too much to be done.

if they released an EP of unreleased songs, minimal promo, no single...for the lack of effort it would take on their behalf it'd probably still make bank

SerbianChromatican
1 minute ago, jimmytimestep said:

The thing is, she's proven she can move pure sales. In that regard among pop females she's probably only behind Taylor and Adele. I for one will buy anything the woman releases. The songs are ready; there's not too much to be done.

if they released an EP of unreleased songs, minimal promo, no single...for the lack of effort it would take on their behalf it'd probably still make bank

Preach! :party:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

4 hours ago, reelcool said:

that Drew Stevens remix is a Crime Against Humanity and we all know it

Says you? lolz

GAMS, gay popstar

Warning
7 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Interscope are annoyed at the petition so they’re removing every trace of any ARTPOP leaks so that we have nothing, to teach us a lesson :bear:

Tbh I wouldnt be surprised if they actually decided to do this :enigma:

Edit: just checked YT and its still up, so dunno what mess are these screenshots :enigma: I doubt that we would get anything ARTPOP related lol, no petition or anything else is gonna save us, since it could be contract tied and Tr*y can be the one who holds some stake to it.

ELECTROHEART

all we made was remind them that there is act ii and unreleased material on the internet and they're taking it down :triggered:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

TimisaMonster

Bitch are we getting full Partynauseous and TEA??? :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I thought Act II wasn't even done 

And there was enough materials (demos,concepts) and that was all 

So what now? You want Gaga to be forced into making another album that directly connects to awful moments of her life? 

Are you all that selfish? Just get a life, this is music we are talking about, not your damn salary 

5 hours ago, good said:

At this point it’s hard for them to ignore. People are showing up in the 10s of thousands—surely that’s enough backing for them to do something?

djws said we should try to get the petition to 100k for it to be taken seriously by interscope. It's only at 33k rn which is a lot but.. maybe not enough :/

MANiCURE 6
14 minutes ago, Eido said:

So what now? You want Gaga to be forced into making another album that directly connects to awful moments of her life? 

Are you all that selfish? Just get a life, this is music we are talking about, not your damn salary 

You know she loves ARTPOP and sang several songs from it these past few years right ?

(Venus, Sexxx Dreams and Applause at Coachella, Applause and snippets of Donatella and Mary Jane Holland at JWT, Applause and Aura at Enigma, she danced to G.U.Y. during the Paper Mag LiveStream)

sarcamstic
21 minutes ago, Eido said:

did she or did she not say in an interview (during the chromatica era, mind you) that ARTPOP was ahead of it's time? i'm sure she loves that album, no matter what she went through during that time. it was a vision that she truly backed. she's even performed songs from it since. i think she loves ARTPOP. 

edit: paper magazine interview...

The topic of ARTPOP comes up, specifically Gaga's contentious 2019 tweet, "I don't remember ARTPOP," which sent fans into an absolute frenzy in defense of her underrated, critically slammed 2013 effort. As it turns out, Gaga does, in fact, recall her sometimes controversial third album. "I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humor," she says. "The internet is essentially a big joke, but if I tell one everyone freaks out. I don't regret my art, and I wouldn't suggest anyone do." Though ARTPOP couldn't possibly compare to the colossal success of Gaga's first two albums, it's certainly her most experimental to date. (Justice for "Sexxx Dreams," the hit single that never was.) "I look back at ARTPOP and look at music today, and I see a lot of things that were very..." Gaga pauses to find the right word. "Futuristic. Or they were ahead of their time, and I'm okay with saying that."

flying like 1000 birds

Gagaplayer315
7 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Interscope are annoyed at the petition so they’re removing every trace of any ARTPOP leaks so that we have nothing, to teach us a lesson :bear:

Gaga said we're all going to not remember ARTPOP :enigma:

ProfessionalClown

CAN NOTHING ON BUT RADIO FINALLY BE RELEASED????

it’s one of the biggest bops shes ever made. Ever.

Archived