💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Several fanmade edits of Partynauseuous and nothing on the radio taken down

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Babylon Dynasty

I noticed it too, some Brooklyn Nights edits were taken down too. (but fewer than Nothing On)

Btw: I noticed it in Monday.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jimmytimestep
1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

Interscope are annoyed at the petition so they’re removing every trace of any ARTPOP leaks so that we have nothing, to teach us a lesson :bear:

Lol, this

Imagining Jimmy Iovine and Bobby cackling while they re-route all the links to the Million Reasons video 

Babylon Dynasty
21 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

Lol, this

Imagining Jimmy Iovine and Bobby cackling while they re-route all the links to the Million Reasons video 

Or Stupid Love Vitaclub Warehouse Mix.mp3 :billie:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

1 hour ago, homomo said:

I highly doubt this means ARTPOP Act II is coming. I'm pretty sure we've seen unreleased songs taken down before.

At this point it’s hard for them to ignore. People are showing up in the 10s of thousands—surely that’s enough backing for them to do something?

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Pop Music
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Kerli songs

yes taste!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

tylerjs

Sadly it most likely means nothing but to get Nothing On But The Radio would be a dream...one of her best records left to rot RIP:messga:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Beatsss
2 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Imagine an album of Chromatica remixes, ARTPOP Act II, and some unreleased :giveup:

Monsters getting fed in 2021 we LOVEEEE to see it :vegas:

homomo
37 minutes ago, good said:

At this point it’s hard for them to ignore. People are showing up in the 10s of thousands—surely that’s enough backing for them to do something?

Like say no?

Just because a lot of people want it, doesn’t mean Gaga or anyone else on her team is going to give it to us.

sarcamstic
46 minutes ago, good said:

when ARTPOP act II debuts #1 or #2 with 200k+ sales, yup yup! i know that’s right! :huntyga:

flying like 1000 birds

8 minutes ago, homomo said:

Like say no?

Just because a lot of people want it, doesn’t mean Gaga or anyone else on her team is going to give it to us.

At the very least, an acknowledgement from Interscope would be awesome since they didn’t allow volume 2 to happen. :crossed:

1 minute ago, sarcamstic said:

when ARTPOP act II debuts #1 or #2 with 200k+ sales, yup yup! i know that’s right! :huntyga:

This fan base is huge ma’am... most Gaga fans would jump on buying an album filled with all the tracks that were hyped up and never released. To some it would just be a new album, but it’s not fair to say it would do poorly. I’m hopeful though :messga: 

SerbianChromatican

Chromatica remix album and ARTPOP Act II COULD belong together :bradley:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

Archived