Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Taylor Swift - Mr. Perfectly Fine (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

weed

Sooooo good omg, I love her so much. Her style is oozing from this, you can just tell a Taylor Swift song w the melody, lyrics, etc. Queen of songwriting 

Alladin Sane

WOW. It's so nostalgic but it feels so fresh? Even the lyric feels like it could be in one of her most recent albums. An instant classic.

And Jack Antonoff + Taylor Swift are a partnership that always amazes me, so they can continue to make music together forever. :kara: 

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm honestly jel how much she is feeding her fans, it's a really good song. :vegas:

Lucas

sounds really nice at first listen! I never listened to Fearless so I'll definitely listen to the Taylor version once it's released

IllusionLover
55 minutes ago, OMonster said:

This is so good! Sure it would've been a big hit had she released it back then. I wonder why she didn't? It feels like a classic Taylor Swift song.

Maybe because Scott didn't think it was good for the album. No we know he was wrong.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Thomas P
9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

sounds really nice at first listen! I never listened to Fearless so I'll definitely listen to the Taylor version once it's released

Fearless the song is one of my favourite things she's ever released. The album is a solid 8/10, you can definitely feel her age in retrospect, but the songs are very beautiful.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ProfessionalClown
8 hours ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

she‘s wallowing in self-pity all the time like

hqdefault.jpg

Just say you don’t have taste 

ballerios

SO GOOD! this is goin to be a hit mark my words lol

and this is a perfect tv commercial type of songs lol

spector

i was, initially, kinda torn because my post-2020, woke, gendercritical, nonbinary brain refused to validate the feeling of me bopping to an unabashedly gender- and heteronormative song; taking tay’s self-reflexive ig post (knowing her personal growth) and all the contextual factors into account (protecting her artistic integrity), however, i now think it’s fine :diane:

stella + elliot = stelliot

Archived