• Last Reply
Guest Adarsh
2 hours ago, Epione said:

This is the first time Gaga embarrassed me. :bear:

Charity embarrasses you? 

HuffsAhoy
38 minutes ago, metalguru said:

there is not enough music to keep me busy

She just released an album with 16 songs not even a year ago :awkney: Except for 2019, we've gotten new music yearly since 2013. What more do you guys want :air:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Butters Stotch

Well, at least it's going to the BTW Foundation. Probably her fans will not be able to buy this, but they will see the profit through the charity the Foundation does.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

S0436

I think they are optimistic to think around 100 champagne aficionados will fork out a total of $5.2million worth of Dom Perignon just because Lady Gaga has her name on it.  But we shall see.

HEARTSTOP
17 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I think they are optimistic to think around 100 champagne aficionados will fork out a total of $5.2million worth of Dom Perignon just because Lady Gaga has her name on it.  But we shall see.

It's probably gonna be like 3-5 collectors/fans/rich people flexing/whatever buying all the bottles. This concept is called a "cash whale".

IDGAF

donatellab
3 hours ago, Karen Smith said:

Mhm mhm sure sis :)

You do realize that this isn’t for the fans right? It’s meant for rich collectors and the sculptures will be sold through private auctions, and all the proceeds will go to the BTWF. 

When she did the covid relief concert, y’all praised her to heaven for doing charity, and now she’s doing charity again and taking money from rich people AGAIN, and y’all drag her. 

She/Her/Hers

mattbri

As someone interested in art (but who cannot affored it) this does not surprise me. 

Daenerys

Queen of using the rich to help her fans. It’s genius that she’s donating this towards the BTWF. The wealthy would be donating 4.4 million if all bottles sell and can you imagine how far that much can go in terms of helping those with the foundation?  

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Mother of Puppies

I have to spread this little meme I made all over this forum. :vegas:

(it could have also said "Cancel Little Monsters" ) :selena: well.. let's say some of them :trollga:

gaga-wish.jpg

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Jill
4 hours ago, Karen Smith said:

So what? I love this film, I really do. But this price is beyond.

Or is it another proof that it isn't safe to share personal opinions here? 

The price is obviously beyond. We all knew this from day one. It's a limited edition Dom Pérignon.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

RickMonster98
6 hours ago, Trixie Mattel said:

Oh wow thats surprisingly affordable 

EDIT: Not my stupid ass reading that title as €40 instead of €40k 💀

:billie::bradley:

seriously

who's gonna buy that 

AshIey

This is actually a great idea! She may have only agreed to the endorsement if they made premium collectors items and donated the proceeds to the BTWF. That is turn is going to help a lot of people, does no one care about that??

Lilbit
41 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

:billie::bradley:

seriously

who's gonna buy that 

A rich old gay on fire island. 

Archived