Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s Dom perignon sculpture will cost 40.000€

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Karen Smith
4 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

But she's not getting any money from it, sis ... she is like Robin Hood; Taking the money from the rich and giving it to the poor! :party:

Mhm mhm sure sis :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jill
31 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

Yes I'll say it, she embarrassed me. "music not the blink", she doesn't remember ARTPOP indeed. 

Yet you have an avi with a gif of the commercial and don't even know how to write bling

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Karen Smith
11 minutes ago, Jill said:

Yet you have an avi with a gif of the commercial and don't even know how to write bling

So what? I love this film, I really do. But this price is beyond.

Or is it another proof that it isn't safe to share personal opinions here? 

CannaeDrive

For those taken aback by that price tag, you'd be surprised how the wealthy spend their money for all sort of s***:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/20/style/spending-rich-people.html

"The value of collectibles — like coffee tables, whiskey, Air Jordans and Pokémon cards — has soared."

"Rolex Day-Dates that sold on the secondary market in 2020 for $30,000 are now going for upward of $50,000 on some resale sites. The Nautilus 5980, a rose gold chronograph sports watch from Patek Philippe that has a retail price of $85,000, can seldom be found on 47th Street for much less than $200,000."

"A pair of Conoid lounge chairs from the famed woodworker George Nakashima, which in 2019 commanded around $10,000, sold in October 2020 for $23,750 through the Chicago auction house Wright. A Mesa coffee table by T.H. Robsjohn Gibbings, a British architect whose name is barely known outside of the furniture world, brought in $237,500 in December; the overall result of the sale was $2.5 million, roughly double what the house did at the same sale a year before."

"The prices for the best vintage sports cards reached Warhol levels. In January, a 1952 Mickey Mantle was sold through PWCC Marketplace for $5.2 million. In March, Goldin Auctions, a sports collectible site, held its annual winter auction. “We grossed $45 million,” said Ken Goldin, the founder and C.E.O. “Last year, it was $4.7 million.”

And so on. The point is, people are ready to spend that kind of money.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

HEARTSTOP
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

is that a dot, or a comma?

it's a coma :billie:

IDGAF

GipJo

Not some of you questioning that Gaga somehow would embezzle those money from BTWF, you all disrespect Gaga and her mom for their charity work and it's honestly ridiculous.

HuffsAhoy
5 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Not some of you questioning that Gaga somehow would embezzle those money from BTWF, you all disrespect Gaga and her mom for their charity work and it's honestly ridiculous.

I honestly believe she could sacrifice herself in the name of Little Monsters, like Jesus Christ, and some would still question her authenticity :lmao:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

PartySick
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I honestly believe she could sacrifice herself in the name of Little Monsters, like Jesus Christ, and some would still question her authenticity :lmao:

I hope she only posts Tudor ads, Haus Labs products, and Dom Perignon bottles for months because that's what some of these children deserve

mariah carey hello GIF

🖤

HuffsAhoy
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I hope she only posts Tudor ads, Haus Labs products, and Dom Perignon bottles for months because that's what some of these children deserve

mariah carey hello GIF

Add on an announcement that she has extended her Vegas residencey by three years and I would be living :ladyhaha:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

PartySick
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Add on an announcement that she has extended her Vegas residencey by three years and I would be living :ladyhaha:

I'd lowkey be ok with that :ph34r: my show in Miami didn't have the Scheiße/Judas/GH/IAOA bit and I'd like to see it :ph34r:

🖤

metalguru

"creative freedom is power"

but you end up working with one of the most established photographers for a luxury brand...

her narrative is getting out hand at this point

I want to ignore oreos and champagne and kindness triangle but sadly there is not enough music to keep me busy, so I am more agitated then entertained.  

PunkTheFunk
2 hours ago, bionic said:

euro-change.png

Let me take out a second mortgage real quick

If I withdraw my retirement savings we can pool our money together and buy half a bottle :vegas:

Archived