Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s Dom perignon sculpture will cost 40.000€

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy
38 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

This is actually a great idea! She may have only agreed to the endorsement if they made premium collectors items and donated the proceeds to the BTWF. That is turn is going to help a lot of people, does no one care about that??

No. To most fans the BTWF is just a vanity project for Gaga because they believe she is no longer genuinely invested in spreading her message. It's truly depressing to witness. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas

if i had that kind of $ i would buy one and store it for my wedding day...

or when the world ends or something idk :vegas:

Lion Heart

Bling but never music

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

elijahfan

And we thought meet & greets were expensive... :ladyhaha: Well, it’s pretty much an art piece at this point, so I can’t say I’m that surprised. I’m curious who’s gonna be able to buy this tho.

elijahfan
44 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

No. To most fans the BTWF is just a vanity project for Gaga because they believe she is no longer genuinely invested in spreading her message. It's truly depressing to witness. 

Then these fans are either blind or delusional: I remember Gaga stating that the BTWFoundation is what she’s the most proud of creating.

FinallyFree

Y’all are dragging her as if she forced you to buy it... you’re not the target audience, get over it. Those will be sold in PRIVATE to people who can AFFORD them. Also, how dare you imply that she’s taking the money when it’s clearly for the BTWF?!?! 

Lemme get this straight. You’re mad because she’s selling expensive art in order to do charity and help the BTWF?

and then those “music not the bling” comments...

As I’ve said before, it’s freakin fine to have your own opinion or not support everything she does, we’re not sheep after all. Some of you are really disrespectful and entitled though.

In the last 8 years, we’ve gotten tours, a residency, 5 albums, movies, series, documentaries, makeup, work with the BTWF, music videos, fashion & much more and you’re still whining about MuSiC nOt tHe BliNg. Y’all are tiring af.:madge:

sorry for the long post. The bottle with the sculpture looks AMAZING! If I were rich I’d buy two of them. One to drink and one to keep. Also imagine the value of the champagne bottle and the sculpture in 10 years :cryga:

RIP SOPHIE 🤍

Ronk
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Then these fans are either blind or delusional: I remember Gaga stating that the BTWFoundation is what she’s the most proud of creating.

True, and I love her for it.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Suuus
11 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Just 40.00 euros? That's a steal!

Its 40.000€ not 40.00 sorry Hahahahaha 

IWantYourLove

The way my parents and I were calculating to see how many holidays we’d have to skip out on considering trying to get one :laughga: 

Wow I wonder who will buy it? (Not being sarcastic I really want to know)

ALL profits are going to BTW foundation so that's really great actually!

Ronk
6 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

BTWF is one of the many ways Gaga helps people.  It is a very serious endeavor, and totally not a vanity project.  Much can be learned from the event that launched the Foundation.

This is a long video, but the seriousness of Gaga's intentions with the BTWF can be seen starting at 11:00.

I live outside the space time continuum.

RainingOnMe
13 hours ago, Epione said:

This is the first time Gaga embarrassed me. :bear:

Did you skim over this part???

"All the profits will be donated to the Born This Way Foundation."

:rip:

Archived