Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Hardest Gaga Song For You To Listen To?

venuspop

Featured Posts

Oriane

Stupid Love, I was talking about it in another thread recently. First of all I don't like the song, and I associate it with bad memories.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

Replay. Sonically it's a masterpiece. 

But I feel so bleak while listening to it. I have tried again and again to make myself comfortable with the song. But at times it gets too dark for me. :giveup:

But it remains one of my favorites from the album :duck:

Batwings
2 hours ago, vinster13 said:

I used to love ARTPOP to death but I’ve since grown past it. only manicure had stuck with me :( makes me sad that I have bad memories associated with it

I am right there with you. ARTPOP was released during a particularly difficult time in my life, and when I listen to it, it just brings back a lot of bad memories. :(

ELECTROHEART

Sexxx Dreams, it sounds so... "raw" to me, especially during the "help me here" scream, something similar with Fashion!, Perfect Illusion and the bridge of John Wayne, maybe is just me, but I think some songs doesn't need extra-high vocals :enigma:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Healed My Heart

Is That Alright :fatcat: It's so beautiful and I love it but I get really choked up every single time.

She/her 💗💜💙

Cello

TIHTY and Trigger :ohno:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Enigma

From worst to ok : Fun Tonight, Free Woman, Plastic Doll/1000 doves

These are the only songs I can’t stand on Chromatica (haven’t listened to Fun Tonight since the release month lol)

The Queen/Fashion of His Love are tedious

Im never in the mood for Dope if I’m listening to ARTPOP

Never really enjoyed Bad Kids

CubbyGaga

Jewels n Drugs.  It’s the only truly terrible song in her entire discography.

britneygaga99

I get mad listening to Chromatica, because the potential was 200% there, but the promo was all over the place (or nowhere to be found, actually)

Andreu

Angel Down. Objectively one of her best songs, but rarely am I in the mood to listen something so sad

TAIPEI

retro dance freak

teeth

swine

til it happens to you

joanne (where do you think you’re goin’?) (piano ver.)

sour candy

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᵖʳᵃʸ ᵗᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵀᵃⁱᵖᵉⁱ

Archived