Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Hardest Gaga Song For You To Listen To?

venuspop

Featured Posts

venuspop
1 minute ago, Robo Ga said:

Joanne piano version.Ā 

same, both Joanne versions are a bit difficult for me to listen to, the piano version is way harder thoĀ :bradley:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet šŸš€

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon Dynasty
1 minute ago, venuspop said:

yeah, I've heard some people say they can't listen to swine because the buildup part makes them physically illĀ :cryga:

I mean, I can do itĀ without headphones and low volume, I can enjoy it if I have the 'rave' mood (I actually enjoy it whenĀ I'm angry), but it still makes me uncomfortable remember the story behind Swine, but the idea is there, they did a great work with those 'sick' feels, but with another mood I'm just like NO.

Strike a pose ā¤šŸ§”šŸ’›šŸ’ššŸ’™šŸ’œšŸ¤ŽšŸ–¤šŸ¤šŸ’–

Ricardo

As in unbearable to listen Americano, Highway Unicorn, J&D, Swine, Dope, Donatella, Angel Down, those are always a skip for meĀ :vegas:

Ā 

Big Reputation

Til it happens to you, born this way, and dope

When itā€™s dark outside youā€™re always the light

ARUTW - When my beloved dog was very old, I used to cry when this song started playing when I was walking him at nights and now that he's gone, this song reminds me of those last moments with him.:kara:

I'm probably wrong

Concertaholic

Teeth, in fact itā€™s the only Gaga song I donā€™tĀ listen to just on the basis of not liking itĀ :reductive:

Iā€™ve never listened to Disco Heaven, Americano, Bad Kids, or The Queen because they are on my rainy day list of Gaga songs Iā€™ve saved to listen to as a pick me upĀ if Iā€™m ever feeling down in the future and need the high of a new Gaga song.Ā But from what Iā€™ve gathered over the years Iā€™m not missing much from those other than The QueenĀ :billie:

Concertaholic
35 minutes ago, River said:

Gypsy

Makes me miss home

Thatā€™s funny, it does the opposite for me and makes me miss getting to go on vacation andĀ travel the world...

AshIey

Iā€™ll Never Love Again.Ā :fatcat:Ā If it comes on shuffle I have to hurry upĀ and skip it.

PartySick

Sour Candy :v:

And at this point, I'm just saying that to spite the little tasteless gays that skip Dope :grr:

šŸ–¤

Anderson123

Til It Happens To You and Dope because theyā€™re depressing and have to be in the mood.Ā 

Summerboy because itā€™s my least favorite.Ā 

Bad Kids. Ruins the perfect flow from Marry The Night to The Edge of Glory.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Archived