Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Hardest Gaga Song For You To Listen To?

venuspop

Featured Posts

venuspop
1 minute ago, Robo Ga said:

Joanne piano version. 

same, both Joanne versions are a bit difficult for me to listen to, the piano version is way harder tho :bradley:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon Dynasty
1 minute ago, venuspop said:

yeah, I've heard some people say they can't listen to swine because the buildup part makes them physically ill :cryga:

I mean, I can do it without headphones and low volume, I can enjoy it if I have the 'rave' mood (I actually enjoy it when I'm angry), but it still makes me uncomfortable remember the story behind Swine, but the idea is there, they did a great work with those 'sick' feels, but with another mood I'm just like NO.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Ricardo

As in unbearable to listen Americano, Highway Unicorn, J&D, Swine, Dope, Donatella, Angel Down, those are always a skip for me :vegas:

Big Reputation

Til it happens to you, born this way, and dope

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

ARUTW - When my beloved dog was very old, I used to cry when this song started playing when I was walking him at nights and now that he's gone, this song reminds me of those last moments with him.:kara:

I'm probably wrong

Concertaholic

Teeth, in fact it’s the only Gaga song I don’t listen to just on the basis of not liking it :reductive:

I’ve never listened to Disco Heaven, Americano, Bad Kids, or The Queen because they are on my rainy day list of Gaga songs I’ve saved to listen to as a pick me up if I’m ever feeling down in the future and need the high of a new Gaga song. But from what I’ve gathered over the years I’m not missing much from those other than The Queen :billie:

Concertaholic
35 minutes ago, River said:

Gypsy

Makes me miss home

That’s funny, it does the opposite for me and makes me miss getting to go on vacation and travel the world...

AshIey

I’ll Never Love Again. :fatcat: If it comes on shuffle I have to hurry up and skip it.

PartySick

Sour Candy :v:

And at this point, I'm just saying that to spite the little tasteless gays that skip Dope :grr:

🖤

Anderson123

Til It Happens To You and Dope because they’re depressing and have to be in the mood. 

Summerboy because it’s my least favorite. 

Bad Kids. Ruins the perfect flow from Marry The Night to The Edge of Glory. 

Archived