Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Caitlyn Jenner performs Tik Tok on Masked Singer

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Yikes. I wish Nicole would run from this show and get back to putting her heel on my neck with her vocals and dancing. But it is probably making her BANK.

ItWasntLaauv
1 hour ago, PxA limited said:

I’m sorry but i still see Bruce. Like all his moves, the voice, everything. Like he’s doing cosplay or smth

Caitlyn might be a weird ass person who’s worthy of some REAL critique, but dead naming someone and knowingly using the wrong pronouns in this thread probably isn’t the move.

OT: This is a mess lol

Gagas lil monster
9 minutes ago, PxA limited said:

I’m sorry but i still see Bruce. Like all his moves, the voice, everything. Like he’s doing cosplay or smth

The storm this is going to cause 

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

With Peace and love

weed

lmaoaoaoaooaoaoaoooooo did she even wear a mask bc no way she's one of the contestants singing like that

Healed My Heart

Oh nooooo what is this spoken word Kesha remix :wtfga:

She/her 💗💜💙

BLACKOUTbritney

Still better than her Blue Jeans SNL performance :diane:

weed
9 minutes ago, PxA limited said:

Caitlyn Jenner apologizes for not fitting in to the hyper-feminine standard you have created

3 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Still better than her Blue Jeans SNL performance :diane:

delete this NOW :saladga::dom:

Shipper

I think this is all in good fun and humor. Im sure she knows she doesnt sing that well but she did it anyway. Having that confidence of not giving a **** cause she a rich bish is admirable. 

My anxiety would stop my heart and my lungs the night before if i have to do something like that. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

JusKeepBreathin
19 minutes ago, PxA limited said:

This is terrible. Just earse it. This is what trans people fear to be called a man in a dress. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived