Do you miss ‘Do What U Want’?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Do you miss ‘Do What U Want’?

• Yes
    • Nah, good riddance

Featured Posts

Helxig
1 hour ago, britneygaga99 said:

That piece of context makes them better. But then again, shouldn’t Gaga sing them? 

Tbh I would've preferred Christina to sing the first verse and Gaga the second because it makes more sense... but I guess it would be weird if it was Christina opening Gaga's song and not Gaga herself. I like the collab though. Two strong women who have faced the same struggles in the industry regarding their bodies coming together etc.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cherries

I honestly like the Christina version more. I feel that that's because i like her voice better than R.Kelly's. Of course though Gaga did the right thing removing it. But i only really enjoyed the Christina remix.

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Noir

I can just listen to the Christina version on Spotify so not really, the production is top notch. 10/10. 

Monsieur D
11 hours ago, Savage said:

Can you do this on Apple Music or just iTunes?

Apple Music :enigma: and iTunes :pawsup:

Robo Ga

I miss how I felt about the song in 2013-2017ish. Now I have a very different view of the song and I don't feel as positively. So I voted no, just because I believe in the reasons it had to be deleted. But I do miss bopping to the song back before when I viewed it as more of an empowerment/sexually positive track. 

🤖⚡️

MaMaMarryTheNight

Am I still the only One who thinks she damn well knew what an asshole R.Kelly was? :ohwell:

remember it was the old ControversialGa era 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

JustTea

Obviously, it's one of my fave songs from her and probably her best instrumental... :messga:

That instrumental needs to be reused by Gaga! :deadbanana:

Dr Fudge
1 hour ago, sillynate said:

Some of y’all saying it never left... so prove it :poot: :huntyga: 

where can I hear the Xtina remixes from the official remix EP? (Steven Redant, Red Ant & Amp Lexvas) 

https://open.spotify.com/album/24nq0X0OgNWAEt3Aiq7PCd?si=9XchGI8nTp-uALoJ-L4vwg 

closeup-view-young-girl-wearing-600w-530

Omg I forgot about this :rip:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

DoremonLove

I have it downloaded:ladyhaha: i listen to that version more. Im ashamed but i like it:laughga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Davian

Definitely not. I added Gaga's solo version to the ARTPOP tracklist and kept Xtina's version (the best version:giveup::giveup:) as single. 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived