273 members have voted

1. 1. Do you miss ‘Do What U Want’?

• Yes
    • Nah, good riddance

Featured Posts

HIM820
Just now, SerbianChromatican said:

:cryga::madge:

at least we have the iconic glitter shell-blonde bombshell-champagne smashing voice performance :vegas:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SerbianChromatican
1 minute ago, HIM820 said:

at least we have the iconic glitter shell-blonde bombshell-champagne smashing voice performance :vegas:

One of the best ever! :firega::bye:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

holy scheisse

Yes easily one of her top 10 songs!!

the xtina version is good & im glad we have that, but i loved the feature with an r&b artist. if only she coulda found another person to collab with in the first place :messga: also looking at the ARTPOP tracklist without it is very sad bc it was definitely a highlight of the album

Stupid Oreo
20 minutes ago, bionic said:

I have it on my iTunes so its not the end of the world. Gaga should've replaced it on streaming with the solo version or the Xtina remix.

She shouldn’t. RK will still get royalties from it then

chromatic puzea

i'm a newer stan so not really i only listened to it once but it's so weird having him of all people saying do what i want with your body

i do my own little cutsie version of ARTPOP where jnd is replaced with stache and i use the DWUW solo version

idk who's idea it was to put r kelly on the track and once again dwuw of all tracks

even before 2019 and surviving r kelly he had a lot of allegations around him

i'm amazed gaga never expressed her discomfort with him being on the song prior to the 2019 allegations and the song's withdrawal from future editions and streaming services

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Anderson123

No because I bought the album and listen to the song every day, it’s the best song on ARTPOP. 

But it is weird watching all of those new YouTubers do a reaction of it and feels so random going from Manicure to the title track. It just feels incomplete. 

gagaxsebert

I added the solo version to my Spotify (superior imo) but I do miss it.

Gaga did the right thing tho

Used to be HighRoad

Anderson123
6 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

i'm amazed gaga never expressed her discomfort with him being on the song prior to the 2019 allegations and the song's withdrawal from future editions and streaming services

Gaga was being a rebel during ARTPOP. When she announced she was going to remove it from streaming services she said that she was being provocative and of course explained that was the intention of it, especially with the music video. She didn’t say she “didn’t know”, she simply said that that was her way of thinking and dealing with stuff back then so part of it was to be controversial. She also said that if she could talk to her younger self, she’d tell her to go to the therapy she has already does. 

tylerjs

Nah i never cared for it to be honest :sis: i feel like the sound didn’t fit ARTPOP and I don’t even think of it as a Gaga song when I think of her discography to be honest. One of her weakest to date :oops:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

monstrosity

I can’t stand xtina’s voice so I just listen gaga’s live solo from time to time, it really is a great song, should have been only her in the first place 

Archived