Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino
2 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

Poor guy

He should learn Spanish and get into telenovelas. He'd be very popular there.

2CjzFJG.gif

Aphasic
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

He should learn Spanish and get into telenovelas. He'd be very popular there.

2CjzFJG.gif

Televisa would be very interested. He´d get more complex roles. :ally:

flyaway

It has nothing to do with his body.

He's pretty much attached to the marvel franchise, so acting is not really that important. It's all about looking good and wearing a cape. 

Maybe if he tried a different type of film. 

ShayCristoforo

Tbh I don’t know why he’d even want serious roles. In any role he’s done recently, people look forward to him and they respect him. Thor, most especially. 

He’s got a great family, funds, personality, fans, and his hotness is stacked like warm johnnycakes, piled high as an elephant’s knee. 

Leave the serious roles for people who are still trying to prove something. Like Rupert Grint. (who is also hot imo)

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Bambino
2 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

Televisa would be very interested. He´d get more complex roles.

William Levy just got back to Telemundo so this guy got a chance

LtL3Oan.gif

JaysAMess

He didn't really have a career before Thor, so now he's typecast. He needs to shake off that Thor image and take up a more challenging role.

Living
7 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Uh you are also not a v good actor.... 

take that back, apologise to his pecks right now

Sexy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Videoland

Aphasic
10 minutes ago, Bambino said:

William Levy just got back to Telemundo so this guy got a chance

LtL3Oan.gif

Damn you really do like Telenovela culture

elijahfan

Ok Chris, maybe next time don't sign for another bunch of Marvel films you'll be overpaid for and actually consider taking a risk in your career? You can be hot and be considered a serious actor - just take Brad Pitt, for instance. Brad Pitt didn't make a living out of playing the same super-hero for a decade. He took risks, played challenging roles and gave a chance to promising filmmakers. He has his own production company that helps making projects that otherwise would remain in preproduction hell. I suggest... focusing a bit less on your body and more about your craft? How 'bout that, Hemsworth? :yennefer:

I dont agree. He's not seen as a serious actor because he's only known as Thor and Marvel movies look silly overall. Im not shaming people who love it, I'm not saying it's not art, anything you create is art, but it looks silly and goofy, if he was in DC comics couldve been different tho. Also Im sure he's worked in other movies but he didn't stand out enough for people to think, wow, what a great actor. He should work harder if he wants to earn respect in the industry. Many other actors who have a great body ended up being recognized, like Brad Pitt for example, he was seen as a teen crush at first, then proved himself

elijahfan
17 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Uh you are also not a v good actor.... 

I mean, the number of Hollywood actors who literally only have a job because they look hot... So now they want to be considered serious and get Oscars for lifting weights and being ripped? :triggered:

15 minutes ago, uo111 said:

It’s not his body, if he wanted to be taken seriously as an actor he shouldn’t have joined the MCU. I’m sure he can cry himself to sleep on his bed made of 100 dollar bills.

so every actor that joins mcu is not serious for you?:what:

Archived