Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Confirmed: Lady Gaga in Bullet Train

dynamite

Featured Posts

ladygagafan1234
21 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

The fact that she's last on the list tells me this is a glorified cameo at best. Maybe it was supposed to be a surprise appearance but got leaked. I'd bet it's no bigger than her role in Machete Kills.

That has nothing to do with anything. Someone has to be last... why wouldn't they want to give her a bigger role than a cameo? 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PawsUpJago

I may or may not be listening to the book on Audible to try to figure out which of the characters Gaga could play (English translation was released a few days ago). 

It is odd that there have been no photos of her onset and she isn't being tagged on Instagram by the director like he's doing with the rest of the cast, have a feeling she may be a much smaller character than we are thinking. Theres not many actresses left on the cast that haven't had their character revealed (just Zazie Beetz and Karen Fukuhara) so am trying to narrow it down from the story. But who knows as they gender swapped Joey King's character after all. 

PawsUpJago
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Yup, it is adapted from Japanese thriller novel  called mariabeetle by Kotaro Isaka, and had been translated into English with Bullet Train as title :flower:

No official info yet on her role, but I can make guesses but mught be spoilery, so better check yourself tbh  :giggle:

Have started getting through the English version, who do you think she could be? If it's spoilery I'd love you to drop me a message about your theory 😁

LaLa
5 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

It is odd that there have been no photos of her onset and she isn't being tagged on Instagram by the director like he's doing with the rest of the cast, have a feeling she may be a much smaller character than we are thinking.

From that Vulture article upthread where the director refuses to confirm she's in the movie (even with the info basically out there) I get the feeling that her role will be small but important/impactful. Like a surprise appearance in a pivotal scene. 

I'm gonna have to get this book aren't I? :laughga:

RichAssPiss
4 hours ago, AVATAR said:

That has nothing to do with anything. Someone has to be last... why wouldn't they want to give her a bigger role than a cameo? 

Yes, it does. They are likely listed in the order they will be billed. Billing is a major deal and is not random. Actors negotiate it in their contracts. The fact that she's likely going to be billed last means it is probably a small role. It's not about what they "want" to give her. It's what's written in the script for the character she's agreed to play. It could be a cool small pop-up role that suits her. It's certainly not a lead. My guess is the reason it has not been widely confirmed is because they don't want to over advertise a role that size. It's a big ensemble film and she's far down the call sheet.

DoremonLove

So excited. We get 2 movies. I think her role will be extremely smalll:cryga:but hope she doesnt die in the movie or ill cry:interestinga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Lion Heart

I'm manifesting a Lady Gaga- Logan Lerman interaction.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

LilyLark
8 hours ago, LaLa said:

From that Vulture article upthread where the director refuses to confirm she's in the movie (even with the info basically out there) I get the feeling that her role will be small but important/impactful. Like a surprise appearance in a pivotal scene. 

I'm gonna have to get this book aren't I? :laughga:

Agree. If she wasn't in the film, he could just say "it didn't work out because of scheduling issues, etc." Plus, Joey King apparently mentioned her on IG. My guess is it's something like a poster said earlier on the thread...a Drew Barrymore in Scream type of situation that he's trying to keep a secret (which is impossible nowadays with social media, online blogs, etc.).

LilyLark
9 hours ago, AVATAR said:

Depends on the script...maybe there isn't a role that fits her and/or the director doesn't believe she fits one of the major roles (esp. as it seems like the script deviates from the book). Even the biggest A list actors, like Leo, aren't right for every part.

Also, sometimes directors like to have huge names do tiny parts/glorified cameos/be a surprise. The most famous example is probably Drew Barrymore in Scream, but the Oceans 11 movies (including the all women reboot) are another example of huge names popping up in tiny parts.

Helxig

Watch her appearance be as big as when she was in Men In Black 2 :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

DemiJunkie
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Watch her appearance be as big as when she was in Men In Black 2 :laughga: 

:ladyhaha: and the Oscar goes to...

Robo Ga

SO excited to see her in an action film, like she will KILL that, her physical acting ability is just so good 

🤖⚡️

Archived