I hope ME and Aaron-Taylor Johnson have lots of scenes together :sis: 

same :diane:

bionic
1 minute ago, Chromatislaps said:

same :diane:

They can play a couple too, if they want :diane: 

buy bionic

skaxboy

If she is last on the cast list, does that mean she will be named in the opening credits last. Michael Shannon is pretty established actor with 2 Oscar nominations. Could it be “Starring Brad Pitt...............with Michael Shannon and Lady Gaga” 

Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

It has been filming since November 2020 and one of the cast members actually mentioned Gaga in an Elle podcast I believe 

But isn't it weird that there have been absolutely no paparazzi pics of them filming on set? In Hollywood where the paps are everywhere like little annoying flies ?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Joshie S

ok wait what is Bullet Train about? im totally not into superhero/marvel movies and the universe of characters....

this is cool my birthday is in october i always get presents from gaga

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

YourEvilTwin
2 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

If she is last on the cast list, does that mean she will be named in the opening credits last. Michael Shannon is pretty established actor with 2 Oscar nominations. Could it be “Starring Brad Pitt...............with Michael Shannon and Lady Gaga” 

Looks like it. Getting the second most prestigious billing for a day's work on a Brad Pitt movie. When will their faves?:billie:

GucciGa

Ah yes, filmed when y'all were saying she was lazy. It's interesting. 

😇

thehanyo
7 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

But isn't it weird that there have been absolutely no paparazzi pics of them filming on set? In Hollywood where the paps are everywhere like little annoying flies ?

Must have been shot entirely on a sound stage.

GRIMEZSZ

She can film two movies but not promote her album. She's so done with pop music culture. But i understand, make music for so long is a bit too much and she's such an artistry force.

JaysAMess
3 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

ok wait what is Bullet Train about? im totally not into superhero/marvel movies and the universe of characters....

this is cool my birthday is in october i always get presents from gaga

According to its wikipedia page:

Five assassins find themselves on a Japanese bullet train, realizing that their individual assignments are not unrelated to the others.

SerbianChromatican

Why does everyone mention Marvel? This isn't a Marvel movie? :laughga:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

YourEvilTwin
1 minute ago, thehanyo said:

Must have been shot entirely on a sound stage.

Paparazzi are part of the Hollywood ecosystem, and have to play by certain rules co-exist with studios. Leaking an unfinished production is career suicide.

Italian paps play a whole different ball game.

PawsUpJago

Really want to know what character she is playing! I doubt she'll be one of the assassins if she's a supporting role but I hope it's good nonetheless and not Sin City 2 screen time 

Archived