Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dom Perignon Film Released

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

tyler k
14 minutes ago, metalguru said:

"creative freedom is power"

but you end up working with one of the most established photographers for a luxury brand...

her narrative is getting out hand at this point

I want to ignore oreos and champagne and kindness triangle but sadly there is not enough music to keep me busy, so I am more agitated then entertained.  

but she had full creative freedom with Nick Knight to create this campaign and design the bottle.... sooooo what's your point? 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga
4 hours ago, Admin said:

She has a connection with fans, not entitled stans like you.

I certainly have a connection with Gaga, for you to say otherwise is entitled yourself. I don’t stan for advertisements and I am ENTITLED to my opinion. 

🤖⚡️

weed

gives me CHILLS every time I watch it, soo fking good. The sound itself is so impeccable, a very eery/scary vibe

weed
9 hours ago, Miky said:

The visuals are amazing but the "creative freedom is power", like girl... what does that have to do with a bottle of champagne? It's the same with kindness Oreos... if she doesn't stop, everyone's gonna realize that these big words are just marketing ploys :toofunny: there is no connection whatsoever, as much as some of you want it to make sense

So instead of putting her own personal twist, kindness + creativity being the literal essence of Gaga, she should say "It's alcohol, you drink it!" "These are cookies, eat them!" ? :air:

MelbHawker
9 hours ago, lilboyblue said:
Anyway, here's an edit for the Alice stans. :vegas:

Shocked Bella Hadid GIF by UFC

Rifek

How I didn’t notice before the fact that the choir is chanting „Free Woman” and „Be Free” all over the song :bradley:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Mother of Puppies

I made something for everyone :selena:

gaga-wish.jpg

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived