💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dom Perignon Film Released

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

MadreMonster

This must be the teaser and then there will be a full length film out… today as well? Idk

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poltergeist

Amazing visuals combined with her only song I dont digest, but in itss most digestable version so far :triggered:

She's beautiful!

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

alsemanche

Although I have to say, calling it a film was a stretch on their behalf. It's a regular 1 minute ad. Unless there's more coming later? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RAMROD

COMATICA sounds so good :poot:

:billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

River

LET

THE

METLDOWNS

BEGIN

200.gif

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HuffsAhoy

So glad they chose Free Woman, aka one of the best on the album, for this visual! It fits the vibe perfectly; the Queen of Chromatica enjoying her champagne :staymad: 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Mister G

Creative Freedom, Free Woman. Makes sense. Can we get a full remix now of this version used?

JINNOCIDE
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

i knew the gaga stans were gonna hype this up as a 6 minute medley of a chromatica music video when it literally was going to be an ad from day 1. there’s not gonna be a 10 min film for an ad. and now y’all are gonna be crying and upset at gaga when she literally did not put those delusional expectations in your heads. this fan base is unreal. :madge:

i get your concern and i thought too people would be like "omg its just a remix!" or "wheres the choreo???" but so far in this thread I haven't seen that kind of post (except about the length, which some say it was bound to be 3min, but idk)

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

thatfoxyfeeling
1 minute ago, MadreMonster said:

This must be the teaser and then there will be a full length film out… today as well? Idk

This is what we're all going to be telling ourselves because that was underwhelming, visually it's stunning but a 1 minute advert for a bottle of champers was not the main course. :fatcat:

PawsUpJago

Visual were stunning but that FW mashup with some classical music sounds straight up fan made, the timing in the mix is so awkward I can't believe they would use that in an official ad 😂

• CyanLights changed the title to Dom Perignon Film Released

Archived