news

Dom Perignon Film Released

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers

The way we all thought Alice or Babylon but it’s FW. I actually predicted this a week ago lmao 

chromatic puzea

Welcome to the Queendom!!!

A282-C972-5-D57-4-DE9-A2-B6-7-E5-FF6-E4-

as part of Gaga's collaboration with Dom Perigon, the Queendom presents , a film shot by Nick Knight

lady-gaga-dom-perignon-queendom.jpeg

The highly anticipated collaboration of Nick Knight and Gaga was first revealed and spoken about in an interview for Nick and Calum Knight released April of last year (idk the time stamp sorry)

Since hearing of the collaboration with knight, fans have tried to reach knight for more information on his long awaited reunion with Gaga

ESxUMHIXkAE8kJ4?format=png&name=900x900

On Wednesday March 31st, Gaga, Dom Perigon, and ShowStudio officially announced their collaboration and disclosed that a Knight shot film would be released on Tuesday April, 6th

Fans then speculated whether Knight's shoot would be a fashion film, a simple ad, a Fame by steven klein style visual, or even a chromatica music video

5-E6-F3621-F13-E-4-DE9-8282-8700-C448005

Fans' eagerness for the collaboration stems from Knight's previous collaborations with Gaga, which include The Monster Ball Tour interludes, the Born This Way music video, a Tom Ford fashion film, the Fame perfume bottle design, and the Born This Way album promotional photoshootView Knight's work with Gaga here

Spoiler

Monster Ball Tour interludes

Spoiler

images_60437.jpgimages_60435.jpgimages_60443.jpgimages_60438.jpg0c0871ef156cbccfe79980606bb5134d.jpg7098d6c3a2ad1171f48dd3cc2d5f0ed0.jpgtumblr_pmc1zmocxH1xm3be3o1_1280.jpg6081177718_406545f063_b.jpg

c6cffd7a2916ce9285a17738fbeffc4c.jpgrick-genest-zombie-boy-lady-gaga-born-tha028503b9369327f57b7b8270997802a.jpglatest?cb=20120614182703

The unexpected collaboration by Gaga and Dom Perigon is titled Queendom, which LMVH describes as "a creative world of spectacular exuberance and refinement" and Gaga herself calls it "an artistic universe we created with my dear friend Nick Knight"

There is more to come from the Queendom, including the limited release of a magnetic dress designed by Gaga and Nicola Formichetti, this film is just the beginning, the journey continues. . .

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

it's nice visually speaking...i just wish members of her team didnt hype this up as being a part of the Chromatica world just because it featured bits of Free Woman on it...it's totally not a part of the Chromatica experience. It's an ad that happens to use a tiny bit of an altered Chromatica song. Either way though it is really pretty

Ceres

Well that was, something. 
She looks fab and the instrumentals sound like a good smash bros stage lol 

✧ ✧ ✧

JINNOCIDE

It was soooooooo going to be Free Woman ksksksksksks

Great commercial!

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

tyler k

remember yall the contracts said it has to be AT LEAST 3 mins

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

RainingOnMe

Been saying it was going to be Free Woman for so many months now but didn't know they were going to turn it into a minor classical piece :poot:

This is cute. I hope we get a longer film.

mamo

time to crack open this bottle of dom penguin :vegas:

tumblr_p1tpdoqVuJ1us4qppo2_500.gifv

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

• CyanLights changed the title to Dom Perignon Film Released

Archived