💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dom Perignon Film Released

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

ladygagafan1234

This is a trailer. I mean I think it's not but why make that much effort into a 1 minute piece? :blink:

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagas lil monster

The fact I made an entire thread saying it was going to be Alice. Excuse me while I hide forever 

With Peace and love

24 minutes ago, gagaforgaga2010 said:

Ok, but has anyone inquired about the price of a bottle yet?

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Miel

Super late, but do we know if there will be more to this?

3 points in and ready for more

weed

they literally say "creative freedom is power" in the ad so I can't wait for what Gaga + Knight have come up with, + their official website says "part 1" 

vinster13
2 hours ago, Gagas lil monster said:

The fact I made an entire thread saying it was going to be Alice. Excuse me while I hide forever 

It should’ve been tho 

Robo Ga

It’s so intensely frustrating. Like are you kidding me? I just can’t get over the fact that she completely knows her fans want a music video / ANY acknowledgment of Chromatica in some way and instead puts this out a 1 minute ad for a champagne most of her fans can’t even afford. The creative freedom line is a cop out, this is an ADVERTISEMENT, she is literally trying to make up for the fact that she knows her fans need to be deluded into thinking this is some sort of creative instalment in her career. Do you really have creative freedom Gaga? Because where is the story of Chromatica? What even IS Chromatica? Where is your genuine connection with fans that you had for so many years? 

To say “creative freedom is power” is like a kick in the face at this point. I don’t see any power here. I don’t see any connection to Free Woman, I don’t understand anything more about Chromatica, I just know I’m supposed to buy some champagne and pretend I know what tf she is trying to do here.

🤖⚡️

24 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

It’s so intensely frustrating. Like are you kidding me? I just can’t get over the fact that she completely knows her fans want a music video / ANY acknowledgment of Chromatica in some way and instead puts this out a 1 minute ad for a champagne most of her fans can’t even afford. The creative freedom line is a cop out, this is an ADVERTISEMENT, she is literally trying to make up for the fact that she knows her fans need to be deluded into thinking this is some sort of creative instalment in her career. Do you really have creative freedom Gaga? Because where is the story of Chromatica? What even IS Chromatica? Where is your genuine connection with fans that you had for so many years? 

To say “creative freedom is power” is like a kick in the face at this point. I don’t see any power here. I don’t see any connection to Free Woman, I don’t understand anything more about Chromatica, I just know I’m supposed to buy some champagne and pretend I know what tf she is trying to do here.

Yes, she has creative freedom. They aren't going to shoot 3-4 minute champagne ad. They did this last year in February, one day before Rain On Me rehearsals and it was postponed because of the pandemic.

Starmie25
33 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Lol, relax a bit. Not everything went according to plan, but we received an album, "Stupid Love", "ROM", "911" visuals etc. Most fanbases never receive that type of success or spectacle so like try be a bit more grateful. 

edit: and a remix album is in the works 

Chromatography
53 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

surprised eye roll GIF

Gagaism

I don’t really enjoy remixes but I want Chromatica remixes with this one on my table 

Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory Tantrum GIF

Serial Chiller

inb4 the locals got curious and tried to search for the orchestral song used in the ad and got bombarded by a $40 house beat. 

Archived