news

Dom Perignon Film Released

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

RAMROD
5 hours ago, phantasmas said:

ok but where do we get our own bottleĀ :triggered:Ā 

Ā 

Auction probably. Said it is gonna be sold in private.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magui
1 minute ago, Monsterabriel said:

Agreed, I am pleased with the Chromatica era, despite the pandemic, it could've been worse, she could've not released the album at all, the album has helped me alot during these trying times, I am thankful for the album.

It's great that she release the album and even better that it helped you. The thing is we have great stuff ahead! It's the two movies, the jazz album, and whatever she still has in her pocket regarding Chromatica or whatever stuff she worked on. I didn't even imagined this kind of visuals we got today. Plus those instrumentals mix with Free Woman.... amazing!Ā 

Chromatica Island
2 minutes ago, Magui said:

It's great that she release the album and even better that it helped you. The thing is we have great stuff ahead! It's the two movies, the jazz album, and whatever she still has in her pocket regarding Chromatica or whatever stuff she worked on. I didn't even imagined this kind of visuals we got today. Plus those instrumentals mix with Free Woman.... amazing!Ā 

Yes! I would love to hear the entire mix of Free Woman and the Jazz album (I love Jazz).

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

thefamebitch

I love itĀ :party:Ā whatā€™s the price and when is the release date! Iā€™m ready to drinkĀ 

phantasmas
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Ā 

Auction probably. Said it is gonna be sold in private.

NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!Ā :giveup::air:

Spoiler

i can't afford it anyway, lmao

Spoiler

:derpga:

Ā 

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, allanrocks said:

Part 2 coming VERY soonĀ :ladyhaha:

The journey continues...:bear:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

The visuals are stunning, but I have to say they definitely set themselves up for people to be disappointed by calling it a ā€œfilmā€ andĀ saying it was a first look, but thenĀ having the full length only being.... 1 minute long?Ā 
Ā 

ShowStudio confirmed on IG thatā€™s the full length to anyone who is still wondering and missed it. Regardless it was amazing! Understandable though why some are disappointed. But hey at least she made some coin?

CharlieQuinn

wait... people are complaining ? lol this is a commercial/advertisement.

but a super cool one thoughĀ :firega:

they need to collaborate again for Chromatica the remixĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

illySpencer
16 minutes ago, Charliie said:

wait... people are complaining ? lol this is a commercial/advertisement.

but a super cool one thoughĀ :firega:

they need to collaborate again for Chromatica the remixĀ 

I think ppl are complaigning because this is stunning but only used for an ad and she delivered poor music videos for her real singles.Ā Ā 

RichAssPiss

It really seems like Interscope just didn't want to pay for more videos. So, she gave us Sine from Above as Viva Voce commercial and Free Woman as Dom Perignon commercial because the sponsors put up all the cash.Ā 

HuffsAhoy
11 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

she delivered poor music videos for her real singles.

Who on earth thinks the music videos for Rain on Me and 911 are poor?! They're the best visuals for music she's given us since Born This Way :deadbanana:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived