news

Dom Perignon Film Released

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

Why are people hating on this? Y'all are clowns, this is one of the best visuals of the era!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Hey Boy
1 minute ago, allanrocks said:

Part 2 coming VERY soon :ladyhaha:

Sour Candy coming REALLY soon teas :ladyhaha:

Hey Boy
1 minute ago, Monsterabriel said:

Why are people hating on this? Y'all are clowns, this is one of the best visuals of the era!

I loved it too! I wish it was longer but it was such an intensive high fashion minute :firega:

Magui
4 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

I didn't read the thread this time. Why people dislike it? The visuals were awesome! I just saw the all thing a bunch of times. It's really pretty. I loved the concept! 

Chromatica Island
Just now, Hey Boy said:

I loved it too! I wish it was longer but it was such an intensive high fashion minute :firega:

Someone said on here, there will be more parts to come out.

Chromatica Island
Just now, Magui said:

I didn't read the thread this time. Why people dislike it? The visuals were awesome! I just saw the all thing a bunch of times. It's really pretty. I loved the concept! 

Read the first page of the thread.

StarstruckIllusion
5 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

The serve I've just made :enigma:

the garageband guitar ruined it bit serve nonetheless!!

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, LadyEnigma said:

1min is a film now? or is this not the whole thing???

Well fashion films are all around 1:20 so yeah 

Beatsss

Loooooooove the visuals like omg 🥵 But I find it odd that the music they chose and the Free Woman vocals are not in the same key... like huh :derpga:

Chromatica Island
5 minutes ago, LadyEnigma said:

1min is a film now? or is this not the whole thing???

There will be more parts to come

Stupid Oreo
5 hours ago, Adarsh said:

There’s gonna be more parts over the next two years. Lenny Kravitz was their previous ambassador and he has a lot of videos with them :party:

2 more years?

1 has been long enough already 

baby lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Magui
2 hours ago, Monsterabriel said:

Read the first page of the thread.

I just read a few pages, I was expecting worse honestly, given the stuff people sometimes write. It's the  usually thing that people are bitter about Chromatica cause they aren't satisfied with promo and stuff or they wanted a different song whatever. I just read the Bullet Train thread and even there you will find people saying she has time to film movies but Chromatica and stuff like that...it will never end. But this ad, come on,  it's stunning! Some shots are visually freaking awesome, gorgeous! It's much better than anything I could even imagined. 

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, Magui said:

I just read a few pages, I was expecting worse honestly, given the stuff people sometimes write. It's the  usually thing that people are bitter about Chromatica cause they aren't satisfied with promo and stuff or they wanted a different song whatever. I just read the Bullet Train thread and even there you will find people saying she has time to film movies but Chromatica and stuff like that...it will never end. But this ad, come on,  it's stunning! Some shots are visually freaking awesome, gorgeous! It's much better than anything I cool even imagined. 

Agreed, I am pleased with the Chromatica era, despite the pandemic, it could've been worse, she could've not released the album at all, the album has helped me alot during these trying times, I am thankful for the album.

Archived