Kim Kardashian is officially a billionaire

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic
6 minutes ago, dit said:

And Dom Peguin ad was a "film". :laughga: Tell me another lie ezgif-2-388a93bec284.thumb.gif.308fb7e79

That's why I put "officially" because Forbes named Kylie Jenner a billionaire one year and they back tracked the following year. 

PxA limited
5 hours ago, Hunney said:

You would talk different when you actually have a billion dollar.

I would never even earn that much cause I would be building schools and giving to the poor/sick even if i had a net worth of 50mil.

Just now, Aphasic Top said:

That's why I put "officially" because Forbes named Kylie Jenner a billionaire one year and they back tracked the following year. 

of course! I know it's not you. I am more so taking aim that the flops Forbes and their lies ezgif-2-388a93bec284.thumb.gif.308fb7e79

Aphasic
Just now, dit said:

of course! I know it's not you. I am more so taking aim that the flops Forbes and their lies ezgif-2-388a93bec284.thumb.gif.308fb7e79

Forbes has become sort of the TMZ for very rich people.

Economy
7 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Tons of people know how to do that. She's just part of the 0.0000001% that got super lucky. Nobody "deserves" to be this rich.

Thats the issue. The system has allowed disparity to get totally out of hand

I do believe a certain degree of income gap is healthy. It encourages people to try to strive for something bigger, encourages hard work, innovation, entrepreneurship... not to mention it also encourages more ppl to go into fields where theres a shortage as those fields naturally pay more due to wage competition

But when it gets to the extreme that like 1/3 of the population in "wealthy" developed Countries are scrapping to make ends meet for basic necessities while the top 0.1% can literally swim in their bank notes something is seriously wrong :madge:

Archived