Sign in to follow this  
society

First US stadium open to 100% capacity

Chic

Well, I guess I should have expected that Texas would be the one. I doubt NY or MA would be this reckless.

• Like 1

Luna Lovegood
14 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

But regardless, I agree. The US is unfairly targeted, the rest of the world is just filled with jealously that we were able to turn the situation around and get on track to normalcy :whitney:

I just got a second hand embarrassment from reading this istg you can only find delusional **** like this on GGD 😭😭

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

luna’s advocate
  • Like 2

Illundressyou
23 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Thank god we do otherwise we'd be prisoners in our own homes like much of Europe and Canada. 

Did I miss something? How are we prisoners in our own homes? Oh no right, I can't go to a restaurant or the movies anymore... this is horrendous... how could the evil government ever do this to me :laughga:

Seriously tired of privileged western asses complaining about temporairly sacrificing a small part of their freedom as if they had no bigger worries than wearing a piece of cloth in front of their mouth & nose :ohno: People need to appreciate that we still live a much better life than the majority of the world's population ever will...

• Like 2

Mister G
Posted (edited)

I guess we'll see what happens in Texas in a few weeks. Fingers crossed things don't get too messy; can't assume everyone at this baseball game was fully vaccinated or even partially vaccinated. The asymptomatic carriers are the tricky ones because someone who doesn't feel sick isn't going to stop everything they're doing or get tested or go see a doctor for that matter. 

Edited by Mister G

Mister G
18 hours ago, PartySick said:

It's Texas aka "dry Florida" :laughga:

Omg I literally just laughed out loud at this comment LOL.

bobmarray16

I wonder how many were vaccinated in this stadium. 

NCgaga
Posted (edited)

THe USA has managed to control the levels of the virus transmission due to mass vaccinatations. While America was a big flop intially with Covid, America is doing amazing with the vaccines. It actually makes sense foR states to start going back to normal- things are under control. 

if your state/country gets control of the virus, then measures can be made and things can start opening again. If you’re fully vaccinated, you don’t have to Live in fear. Youve got to get back to your life. 

Edited by NCgaga

Economy
6 hours ago, NCgaga said:

THe USA has managed to control the levels of the virus transmission due to mass vaccinatations. While America was a big flop intially with Covid, America is doing amazing with the vaccines. It actually makes sense foR states to start going back to normal- things are under control. 

if your state/country gets control of the virus, then measures can be made and things can start opening again. If you’re fully vaccinated, you don’t have to Live in fear. Youve got to get back to your life. 

I kind of agree if it was a little later... the percentage of vaccinated ppl is still too low given how transmissible this virus is

Unless only vaccinated ppl were allowed into the stadium which i heard wasnt the case a 100% packed stadium still feels premature to me

The US is doing great with vaccinations compared to most Countries but 30 something percent vaccinated still leaves 2/3 of the population vulnerable :shrug:

Considering the elderly also got vaccination priority and make up a disproportiobately higber percentage of the ones vaccinated and they dont typically make up most of a stadium audience in actually of the ones present i wouldnt be surprised if the percentage vaccinated of the ones present was under 30% tbh