Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Bloodpop blocks fan for asking him to include SOPHIE's tracks

roshogullu

Featured Posts

Nathaniel Arven
8 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I guess it's a pretty sensitive subject to bring up. That's his friend who just tragically died with no warning very recently, Even if he's acting 'immaturely' for blocking someone you can understand why

thanks for saying what i wanted to say but in a kind way. I'm sensitive and pretty shook that BP would be the bad guy in the story. To end up my participation here, i'd say i'm sorry to the fan that has been blocked and for looking angry at him, he seems to be a nice person. And I hope he finds a way to understand that this doesn't mean much at all. Everyone should be over it because... You may feel bad for being blocked by a famous person... But actually it's still just a human... 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Imagine blocking people when muting exists 

Nathaniel Arven

also, if he did that, it's because he must have felt a certain way that made him do that. Maybe it's the time to wonder how he might have felt. And not judge that. No one is really bad here at. It's mostly just a lack of understanding of two strangers on social networks.... (sorry for posting a lot). 

Admin

I'm going to lock this because the whole thing was a misunderstanding and I don't want people to judge either Blood or gagamonster96, who are both good people with good intentions.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived