💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Bloodpop blocks fan for asking him to include SOPHIE's tracks

roshogullu

Featured Posts

Admin

gagamonster96 is the sweetest and didn't deserve this, but you need to understand that when you are receiving 50 tweets a minute ranging from people saying you suck to literal death threats, it's easy to misread someone's intentions. I can see why this wording could be interpreted as malicious.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I guess it's a pretty sensitive subject to bring up. That's his friend who just tragically died with no warning very recently, Even if he's acting 'immaturely' for blocking someone you can understand why

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Agunimon

You guys must have some pretty low tolerance for others if you're saying it would be annoying getting all the responses about Sophie to a tweet he made asking who should be included in a remix album.

Next time don't ask the room and work on it behind the scenes like everyone else.

This was 100% a means to distract the fanbase from giving attention to that petition.

Nathaniel Arven
2 minutes ago, Ivy said:

the question wasn't malicious

it was insensitive to the core, not to say kinda dumb. He's a human who lost a friend and all you're interrested into is her unreleased songs ??????? Invasion of privacy first degree. 

If I had to take the defence of the poor guy, all i'd say is : understand that you messed up, doesn't mean you're not a nice person, don't take it personaly and understand that those people you idolise are actual people. 

Admin
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

You guys must have some pretty low tolerance for others if you're saying it would be annoying getting all the responses about Sophie to a tweet he made asking who should be included in a remix album.

Next time don't ask the room and work on it behind the scenes like everyone else.

This was 100% a means to distract the fanbase from giving attention to that petition.

It's okay to be sensitive and have low tolerance for others.

OMonster

It might've been a total accident but I think blocking one of the biggest Gaga fan accounts isn't a good move. 

gagamonster96 is always very respectful, too. 

subtext / fantasy

Tinnitus15
22 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I don't know if it'd be disrespectful, but it definitely puts a sour taste in my mouth. They just passed away, and most likely the material they worked on was unfinished, so who's to say they wouldn't be putting out material that SOPHIE didn't like/would have tweaked? I think posthumous releases in general can be problematic, and doing so weeks after their death is even more problematic.

I don't think he should have blocked them though, it could have been a learning moment.

I think Sophie herself confirmed all the way in 2019 that she was working with gaga(that festival video) and she said even though they might not make the cut she’d leak them 

yes and
22 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I don't know if it'd be disrespectful, but it definitely puts a sour taste in my mouth. They just passed away, and most likely the material they worked on was unfinished, so who's to say they wouldn't be putting out material that SOPHIE didn't like/would have tweaked? I think posthumous releases in general can be problematic, and doing so weeks after their death is even more problematic.

I don't think he should have blocked them though, it could have been a learning moment.

True. Even though I would like to hear those tracks very much, it would be better just to forget about the songs. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Justin Drew Bieber

The post came off as passive aggressive to me so maybe it did to BloodPop too? But it was most likely not their intent

ZiggyZiggs
22 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Imagine living such a charmed and privileged life that you have a meltdown when the producer of a pop star (who doesn't know you exist) blocks you on social media :lmao:These children kill me :lmao:

the gag is gaga knows of their existence with them being the most noticed fan account by Gaga on Twiiter lmfaooo

StarstruckIllusion

it was transphobic to kick Sophie off Chromatica anyways :messga:

S0436

They didn’t write it maliciously and a lot of deceased artists have music released posthumously by their estate. It’s seen as a tribute rather than anything else.

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

True. Even though I would like to hear those tracks very much, it would be better just to forget about the songs. 

If they can find a way to release them, but not make a profit (or find a way to re-direct all profits to the family) I'm sure anyone would be cool with that.

Purr more, hiss less.

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

the gag is gaga knows of their existence with them being the most noticed fan account by Gaga on Twiiter lmfaooo

Whoops! Thank you for pointing out my error :ph34r: This is a kii for sure :air:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived