💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Bloodpop blocks fan for asking him to include SOPHIE's tracks

roshogullu

Featured Posts

NORMANDIE

Imagine that your best friend dies tragically and the vampires on the internet keep mentioning it.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

I didn't see any meltdown happening though? They're just confused as to why they got blocked

The fact they care they were blocked speaks volumes

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

alsemanche
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

The fact they care they were blocked speaks volumes

It's really not that serious :toofunny: I too would be confused if I find out that a celebrity blocked me for absolutely no reason 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

numb the flame

While I think it's a bit much that BloodPop blocked a fan for wanting to hear hear the art that Gaga, Sophie and he created together, I can understand why he did it. BloodPop did already respond to another fan asking about the songs saying something along the lines of "it's up to Sophie's family whether we release those tracks" so I can understand him not wanting to repeat himself over and over, us fans will also quickly respond to another fan with the tweet answering their question. 

HuffsAhoy
Just now, alsemanche said:

It's really not that serious :toofunny: I too would be confused if I find out that a celebrity blocked me for absolutely no reason 

No reason? The fan was harassing him. I'd block them too. But y'all don't think any of this is true harassment since most of y'all despise Bloodpop :coffee:

DoremonLove

Maybe he found it rude since he had already answered abt sophie songs. Nevertheless that fanpage is actually were sweet. I hope they get unblocked.:laughga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

OMonster

I'm in two minds... 

Releasing the SOPHIE tracks would be a nice way to honour her legacy and extend her fanbase. Art should live forever - that's the beauty of it. 

But if the tracks are incomplete, I'm not sure releasing them as 'SOPHIE' tracks would be right. 

I think there's a big difference between letting an artist's art live on, and manipulating that artist's art in the process.

If the tracks are ready-to-go, great. If not, I don't think they should be released. 

subtext / fantasy

Blood replied to several fans asking the same thing without blocking them or being mean. So there must be something else going on with the blocked person for sure.  

alsemanche
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

No reason? The fan was harassing him. I'd block them too. But y'all don't think any of this is true harassment since most of y'all despise Bloodpop :coffee:

okay i guess?  i never said a thing against Bloodpop, and there is absolutely no harassment happening. He mentioned the sophie songs twice and that was it (based on the photos we have). Bloodpop literally said we plan on finishing the songs and a fan brought it up after BP asked what people want on the remix album. This literally not harassment but sure let's throw that word around so often that it loses any substance or meaning. 

Nathaniel Arven

it's was insensitive to ask him in the first place. 

I understand, and i stand by the artists. I even think the petition for ARTPOP act II is gross. 

I'm not even trying to change people's mind.

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

okay i guess?  i never said a thing against Bloodpop, and there is absolutely no harassment happening. He mentioned the sophie songs twice and that was it (based on the photos we have). Bloodpop literally said we plan on finishing the songs and a fan brought it up after BP asked what people want on the remix album. This literally not harassment but sure let's throw that word around so often that it loses any substance or meaning. 

Yeah...they were going to finish them and then she died. So yeah...time for you "fans" to stop asking for stuff you know is never going to happen. But again, the mantra for Twitter Monsters is bully, bully, bully, then play victim when they don't get their way. 

numb the flame
Just now, OMonster said:

I'm in two minds... 

Releasing the SOPHIE tracks would be a nice way to honour her legacy and extend her fanbase. Art should live forever - that's the beauty of it. 

But if the tracks are incomplete, I'm not sure releasing them as 'SOPHIE' tracks would be right. 

I think there's a big difference between letting an artist's art live on, and manipulating that artist's art in the process.

If the tracks are ready-to-go, great. If not, I don't think they should be released. 

This. I know that BloodPop said, in the weeks leading up to her passing, that he was working with her again. I'm pretty sure it was around that time the other people who worked on Chromatica were seen working together again so they could have been finishing off loose ends for a reissue or working on stuff that didn't involve Gaga and/or Chromatica. I do think that if the tracks are unfinished they shouldn't be released however if they're fully finished then Sophie's family should have the final say above Gaga as to whether they released or not. 

Illuminati
11 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

it's weird that he's blocking fans period. not just this incident that made no sense of course

Twitter stans are insufferable, so I don't blame him for blocking a couple of them. Some artists literally quit Twitter because of how bad it is there

alsemanche
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Yeah...they were going to finish them and then she died. So yeah...time for you "fans" to stop asking for stuff you know is never going to happen. But again, the mantra for online Monsters is bully, bully, bully, then play victim when I don't get my way. 

Again, you're saying it's bullying when this is literally not the case here. You're just using these big words where they don't belong. Plenty of stans bully him and other artists online, there is no denying that. But this is not the case here. He could have easily ignored or replied with a simple "please stop mentioning her" or something and it would have been much more effective. 

It seems a little weird to block them since the question wasn't malicious. And maybe that person didn't know he already answered about that question

• Admin locked this topic

Archived