💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Bloodpop blocks fan for asking him to include SOPHIE's tracks

roshogullu

Featured Posts

roshogullu

What do you guys think about this? Would including SOPHIE's tracks be disrespectful towards her? I'm just curious, no shade or anything like that at all. I just wanna know if I'm missing something. or do you guys think it's because SOPHIE was his good friend and he's still hurting? But would blocking be the right way to go about it?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15

Probably not he said it himself if her family is okay with this they will release them 

alsemanche

It's stupid to block them if that's all they said. He could have simply ignored...

I don't know if I want the SOPHIE songs to be worked on without her presence, especially not by bloodpop. She has a very specific sound and way of making music and I don't think finishing the songs without her would do her any justice. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Lady Rah Rah

Maybe he blocked the wrong person? I guess with all the fan accounts it could get confusing as some use similar photos of Gaga. Kinda strange though, they weren't being rude or anything at all.

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Rifek
1 minute ago, roshogullu said:

What do you guys think about this? Would including SOPHIE's tracks be disrespectful towards her? I'm just curious, no shade or anything like that at all. I just wanna know if I'm missing something. or do you guys think it's because SOPHIE was his good friend and he's still hurting? But would blocking be the right way to go about it?

He answered to this question already and fans are still asking him and I agree that’s annoying. I would block too tbh 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

FATCAT

I don't know if it'd be disrespectful, but it definitely puts a sour taste in my mouth. They just passed away, and most likely the material they worked on was unfinished, so who's to say they wouldn't be putting out material that SOPHIE didn't like/would have tweaked? I think posthumous releases in general can be problematic, and doing so weeks after their death is even more problematic.

I don't think he should have blocked them though, it could have been a learning moment.

Purr more, hiss less.

Cello

Idk, it seems kinda weird to ask him that considering the circumstances. I don't think this LM meant any ill intent though. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

1 minute ago, Rifek said:

He answered to this question already and fans are still asking him and I agree that’s annoying. I would block too tbh 

I think his first response was very sensitive, and I agree that if I were him and people kept asking the same question, a knee jerk reaction might be to block them too. It's obviously an incredibly sensitive topic and it might be that the greedy fans demanding they release them might get mixed up with those just genuinely asking.

littlepotter

I'm pretty sure like others sais they either blocked the wrong person or for different reasons

chaeri pls

HuffsAhoy

Imagine living such a charmed and privileged life that you have a meltdown when the producer of a pop star (who doesn't know you exist) blocks you on social media :lmao:These children kill me :lmao:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

r4therupbeat

it's weird that he's blocking fans period. not just this incident that made no sense of course

Original Diva

They did make a point though. A re-release with the deluxe tracks (Love Me Right, 1000 Doves, Stupid Love Ellis Remix) as well as the Haus Labs remix would benefit the longevity of the era. The Sophie tracks would be amazing as well and I would love to hear them as I'm a big Sophie fan, but her family may not feel ready or okay about it, which is totally understandable. 

excuse me no

ToxicHot

Stupid of him to block fans that didn’t say or imply anything offensive...

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Imagine living such a charmed and privileged life that you have a meltdown when the producer of a pop star (who doesn't know you exist) blocks you on social media :lmao:These children kill me :lmao:

I didn't see any meltdown happening though? They're just confused as to why they got blocked

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Admin locked this topic

Archived