Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Demi’s lead DWTD debuts at #2 bubbling under

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

MessyTop

I love her! I loved the lyrics, but the album was not it. It seems unfinished.  After a depressing 2020 people weren’t ready for a heavy album. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenChromatix

debuting outside Hot 100 is so dissapointing. I still cannot forgive US monsters that they let 911 and Free Woman debut on Bubbling list... it was so close :saladga:

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Chromatography
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I don’t know why she wanted Scooter to manage her when he was very reluctant to do it. There was no promo or hype for this single and album. :wtf: 

did he say something about not wanting to manage her?

Runway

On the bright side... Daisies finally outsold and out peaked something: :applause:

Taylucifer

Scooter evidently used all his money buying Justin number one last week:ohwell:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Oyster

She’s just not an interesting artist and she kinda is a turn off as a person ngl. No disrespect to her struggles but man she’s just unlikeable and her singing sounds like yelling. I’m not surprised 

ProdigyARTPOP
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

that is so rude.

it’s actually like 152 bc it’s also not including the 50 reoccurent songs 

Justin Drew Bieber
57 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

debuting outside Hot 100 is so dissapointing. I still cannot forgive US monsters that they let 911 and Free Woman debut on Bubbling list... it was so close :saladga:

911 peaked at #1 on Bubbling Under, it was just a few sales away from entering the Hot 100 and that annoys me :saladga:

FrederickSpears

I didn't even know she had a new single. I mean I knew about the album but didn't know about a new single :rip: Scooter Braun clearly does not care about her career at all!

FrederickSpears
17 minutes ago, Peter Parker said:

911 peaked at #1 on Bubbling Under, it was just a few sales away from entering the Hot 100 and that annoys me :saladga:

GGD should have bought a ton of copies, we are flops :messga:

gypsy101
3 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Honestly who is doing it like her? Main under pop girl behavior. Girls are not safe 

giphy-11.gif

Kesha is doing it like her!

gypsy101
43 minutes ago, Peter Parker said:

that’s not what bubbling under is, it’s only for songs that haven’t appeared on the Hot 100 yet. there are many many songs between #100 on the Hot 100 and #1 on Bubbling Under.

TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, Gagaism said:

I wonder how’s the face of those artists when they see they’re literally tagged in a bubbling under debut post :chica:

Like this...:bear::poot:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ProfessionalClown
3 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

That's amazing! She will knock Lil Nas X off the #1 spot next week for sure.

She’s at 99,999 sales. She just needs one more for a million :firega:

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I love her! I loved the lyrics, but the album was not it. It seems unfinished.  After a depressing 2020 people weren’t ready for a heavy album. 

Agreed, it felt like a super rushed album. The vocals were SO weirdly mixed in most of the songs. It threw me out so many times 

Archived