Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your fav live concert to watch? (professionally recorded)

Robo Ga

Featured Posts

Robo Ga

Hey since I've been dying for live music ever since the pandemic began, what are your favourite live concerts or festival sets on youtube or streaming services? I have been watching tons lately, (Elton John, Bob Marley, Billie Eilish, J Cole, Beyonce have been some of my favs). I have a very wide taste but my fav genres are hip hop, pop, electronic, and indie/alt. If you have any recommendations lemme know. 

🤖⚡️

IllusionLover

reputation Stadium Tour is my favorite concert I really love it, I don't even know how many times I've watched it

Other favorites are: the artRave, The Monster Ball Tour, excuse me, i love you (sweetener world tour), Gaga's Coachella 2017 set, Lorde's Coachella 2017, Dua Lipa Studio 2054 (A virtual concert tho) and Taylor's 1989 tour.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Thomas P

Homecoming.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

VillainTina

we all been watching pretty much the same things for the past 10 years, all of us LM's. :koons:

i have this fascination with the music releases in 2011 and for 10 years i've pretty much listened to most of the the a-side of the mainstream pop that was released. recently im really into the  b-side of things released then. theyre super-F8ckiNG-nostalgic once you really get a hold of the dated beat and electronic that pumps into your heart.

Spoiler

gives me btw ball tease vibes :sara:

Lately 2021, i've really been into britney and learning about her & her legacy since mid december till now and just this march i found out femme fatale album and the femme fatale tour was released exactly 10 years ago ( March 2011). thats super ****ing crazy how this woman is so ARTPOP-the fame-(ect) in her own unique way :sis::kara:

i've only ever liked some of the tracks from britney jean cuz they were released along w ARTPOP then, but i've downloaded My Prerogative: Greatest Hits & Essentials and pretty much made my own bitney playlist/mixtape and added some songs/singles that aren't included in both those throwback albums

her Apple Music Fest 2016 is soooo good guys after listening to her career for the first time again (w/ new stuff as an addition) and seeing how much she's grown since 2011 femme fatale tour and not knowing britney how most casual fans do:icega: sh** even from her early 2004 documentary mtv stuff this woman is the canvas in the art gaga was talking about :koons::enigma::ohwell::huntyga:

especially now i really need this in the quarantine. "when you're lonely ill be lonely too and that is the fame" said the meat dress woman and britney was the fame before people even knew what it was 

Shawn mndes albm wonder is really good rn & the weeknd - after hours & j balvin colors for male pop :fatcat::bear:

Rupaul - im a winner, baby & Rupaul in Lockdown (remix album) are pretty much quarantine gay essentials lol :spin::nick:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Archived