💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Sexxx Dreams (Remastered Demo)

Jay.P

Featured Posts

homomo

The demo has always sounded better to me. Especially her performance at Swinefest. I remember watching that performance and thinking it was her sexiest song. It honestly still is (in that performance anyway)

The agony and remorse in her voice just makes the song sound sooooo goooood

ARTGOD

I’m sorry but the demo has always sounded so lethargic and boring compared to the final version. The chorus specially sounds so empty and lifeless and the final version of the bridge is so so so much better. I do not understand what everyone sees in the demo.

You did a good job at improving the demo but I still much prefer the album version sorry :messga:.

PopMusicForever
14 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

I’m sorry but the demo has always sounded so lethargic and boring compared to the final version. The chorus specially sounds so empty and lifeless and the final version of the bridge is so so so much better. I do not understand what everyone sees in the demo.

You did a good job at improving the demo but I still much prefer the album version sorry :messga:.

I agree! The chorus in the final version is heavenly and the “you were in my” are just so good

Jay.P
3 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

Yeah I understand. I wanted to use the other bridge too but also didn't want to change the demo too much. I would also prefer the album version if it wasn't for that ugly sounding chorus. It really could've sounded so much better. In my opinion it absolutely ruined the song.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Jay.P
Just now, PopMusicForever said:

I agree! The chorus in the final version is heavenly and the “you were in my” are just so good

I included those in this version too :stalkga:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

PopMusicForever
58 minutes ago, Jay.P said:

I included those in this version too :stalkga:

Not like the final version :ally: but overall you did a good job... I envy people who know how to produce, mix or create instrumentals and ****

Gagaism

The demo, album version, swine fest version or whatever... everything about this song is amazing. Thanks for that, great job :applause:

Archived