đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Elon Musk in BDSM auctioned by Brooke Candy

COOOK

Featured Posts

Helxig

I hate the idea of NFTs :triggered:

Maybe I'm just ignorant or uneducated on the matter, but from what I know it doesn't sit right

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Maybe I'm just ignorant or uneducated on the matter, but from what I know it doesn't sit right

Nah you're completely right, NFTs are a disaster and The bubble is bursting already so I doubt they will be around much longer. 

The energy concerns aside it was mostly just cryptobros looking to make a quick buck and money laundering. It was never about the Art. The only Artists I've seen benefit from it are well known AAA industry professionals who had the audiences already to shill NFTs - very pyramid schemey. Every other artist I follow hate them.

bionic
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Its some elitist nonsense, that's for sure. Seems no real tangible gain at all. Is it a front for money laundering? Who knoews

buy bionic

Bebe

Unpopular opinion - I don’t like this work at all.

My best friend is an activist for image based sexual abuse because her photos were photoshopped into ****ographic images and video and it affected her life in so many ways.

I know people wouldn’t believe that Elon Musk was actually in this situation but I still believe this contributes to the normalisation of using people’s images to portray them in sexual situations. It makes it seem like no big deal.

If we don’t have ownership over our own likeness it can have really big impacts for those that aren’t battling for the position of “richest person” in the world.

Imagine an employer googling your name and a realistic, fake ****ographic image of you is the first result. Imagine multiple images and video like this coming up.

I saved my friends life after a suicide attempt. There is no way I will ever respect any art that so flippantly uses somebody else's likeness to portray them in a situation like this.

Archived