Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Elon Musk in BDSM auctioned by Brooke Candy

COOOK

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Bitch I am living for Paper Magazine. Lately they are everything art, fashion, entertainment. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNTL9Axh1_f/?igshid=scs5o8c90ubs 

img.jpg?width=1200&quality=85&coordinate

Brooke Candy is auctioning off her first NFT. 

https://foundation.app/brookecandy/i-wanna-be-your-doge-19664

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I'd pay 5K if it was real Elon amd I can whip him too 

whip.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Agunimon

is that supposed to be grimes holding the leash? looks like something she would wear.

Joshie S

why are NFT's seriously becoming a thing? why?:messga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

is that supposed to be grimes holding the leash? looks like something she would wear.

I couldn't find the full picture to post but it's on the instagram link. You tell me if it's her because I don't know. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

likeitrough
18 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

"the internet-y animation, titled "I Wanna Be Your Doge," sees Candy uh… doge walk the infamous Tesla CEO slash husband-of-Grimes."

it's Brooke Candy 

Awakened M

Is that the same outfit she wore in Genesis?!:messga: I'm nostalgia geeking out rn!

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Roronoa
1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

A new kind of internet is being made using blockchain technology where everything, including finance, is decentralized. In the near future companies like Amazon and Facebook won’t be able to monopolize the data market anymore. That’s why. 

Joshie S
1 hour ago, iku said:

A new kind of internet is being made using blockchain technology where everything, including finance, is decentralized. In the near future companies like Amazon and Facebook won’t be able to monopolize the data market anymore. That’s why. 

Okay and so what is your opinion on the overwhelming response to the sale & storage of "NFT" impact on the environment?

I'm genuinely interested, would hurting our only source of life, be worth "decentralizing" big companies? 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

LG666
3 hours ago, Joshie S said:

NFTs are a new chess game for the ultra rich, where they scam people and get richer. It's stupid, disgusting, and really bad for the environment because of how much energy is required to run computers to support the exchanges and the mining. Utter garbage.

Stupid Oreo

what in the seancody is this :air:

Archived