💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I DID A COVER OF 911

I AM THEATRE

Featured Posts

I AM THEATRE

Thanks everybody! I didn't expect so many people really liking this cover :smh::heart: I took the instrumental from SoundCloud, whereas the audio production was all made by me. Do you want more covers by me from Chromatica? Which songs? Just let me know :kiss:

littlepotter

Yassss! The video is amazing. Where did you get the instrumental? It's the same one Aquaria used right

chaeri pls

Pop Art

This is really good! :applause: Like others have said, you really nailed the robotic vocals in the verses, and the chorus was a nice surprise — I can't exactly put my finger on what's different about it, but I like it whatever it is.

You've actually inspired me to try and do an Alice cover like I've been thinking of doing for some time now. Who did the vocal mixing for you? That's the one area I need help with so I'm curious who did yours. :sweat:

I AM THEATRE
9 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Yassss! The video is amazing. Where did you get the instrumental? It's the same one Aquaria used right

I took it from Soundcloud, there's a guy here in the comments who posted the link

I AM THEATRE
8 hours ago, Pop Art said:

This is really good! :applause: Like others have said, you really nailed the robotic vocals in the verses, and the chorus was a nice surprise — I can't exactly put my finger on what's different about it, but I like it whatever it is.

You've actually inspired me to try and do an Alice cover like I've been thinking of doing for some time now. Who did the vocal mixing for you? That's the one area I need help with so I'm curious who did yours. :sweat:

I tried not to get to "distant" from the original version, which is such a masterpiece. So i wanted to do my version of 911 but only with slight differences :ally: You can hear that there are multiple vocals. At the beginning i tried to get higher in the chorus but then I thought that it was kind of distracting, and so I sticked to the original version. I did my vocal mix. It's not so easy, I think it's the most difficult part, you need to synchronize all the vocals perfectly and try different alternatives in order to decide which is the one that better fits into the song. :oops: Good luck with your cover!

WORLDofGAGA

So good! The video is really well done too, you’ve got talent! It has a slightly more metal feel, I could imagine smoke machine's and fire, great job! 

@W0RLDofGAGA

I AM THEATRE
On 4/5/2021 at 8:18 PM, Lumiere said:

I've been looking for male covers of Chromatica songs and this by far is one of the best. Keep it up! You have the talent. :party:

New subscriber here. :party:

EDIT: Your ROM cover sounds so good too! :giveup:

Omg thank you so much!! What would you like to hear from me as a next cover of a Chromatica song? :kiss:

Lumiere
7 minutes ago, I AM THEATRE said:

Omg thank you so much!! What would you like to hear from me as a next cover of a Chromatica song? :kiss:

Sour Candy please! :giveup:

Archived