💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I DID A COVER OF 911

I AM THEATRE

Featured Posts

Stupid Oreo

Omg you nailed the robotic effect too:nooo::gum: I love it, it is actually good compared to others :ladyhaha:en 

Cherries

This is..Good. As of the robotic tones in the song most can't cover it, but you did a great job. :awesome:

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Rolodex of Hate

Omg this is great! Did you make the instrumental too? Absolutely love the drum kit, sounds much more like the version she did live at the VMAs. Awesome job! 

We have no legal choice but to stan

Lumiere

I've been looking for male covers of Chromatica songs and this by far is one of the best. Keep it up! You have the talent. :party:

New subscriber here. :party:

EDIT: Your ROM cover sounds so good too! :giveup:

Aglaya

I did not expect to like this like I do. Your cover sounds incredible. So good. The robotic effect sounds so legit. :shocked: I really enjoy it.

could mean anything

Awakened M

Omg you gave goosebumps!:bradley:

You're amazing!:firega:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Bleachella

wait this is so good omg!!! I absolutely love it! did you produce the new instrumental or did you get it from somewhere?

domixwodix
1 hour ago, Rolodex of Hate said:

Omg this is great! Did you make the instrumental too? Absolutely love the drum kit, sounds much more like the version she did live at the VMAs. Awesome job! 

4 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

wait this is so good omg!!! I absolutely love it! did you produce the new instrumental or did you get it from somewhere?

This is the instrumental:

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Focus

I was expecting another soundcloud-twink cover but this is actually so good :giveup: well done :applause:

brooklynights

love the high/low melodies and how it doesn't sound like an exact replica of gaga's version but w/ different vocals!! well done :D

Archived