💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga & Madonna collaboration

Guest Tony

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

Maybe a few years ago when there was "beef", otherwise I'm not really interested.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
10 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Gaga wouldn’t want to

Please there's no beef anymore and Madonna is still a big inspiration (Babylon is literally Vogue + Like A Prayer)

If the opportunity is coming I'm sure both of them will be ready

Ronk
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'm not sure. I would definitely be iconic, but Madonna's voice is fully gone nowadays.

I attended the Madame X tour in Philadelphia.  Madonna slayed. Her voice was great!

I hope so much for a Madonna-Gaga collab.  :legend::heart:  Gaga's performed with legends in the past, and this collab would be epic.

I live outside the space time continuum.

RAMROD

I am not ready yet for Madge to suck the souls out of Gaga like she did to Brit and Xtine :bradley:   :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GucciGa

Too much drama. Madonna hasn't been very supportive of Gaga and stan twitter just wouldn't properly appreciate it. I think the Oscar party picture tied their relationship up nicely. 

😇

Bambino

It'd be great if they both teamed for an art film or something like this because both are genuine, creative artists.

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Yes one bad performance and it's all over. Let's not act like Gaga has had less than stellar vocal moments over her career.

So you proved my point. You've got no clue what you're talking about. You're just yet another sad gay man who gets off dragging one of the greatest artists of all time. It makes me sick. Get a life. Get a job. 

Gaga rarely had a bad vocal day. Madonna never had a stellar voice to begin with, but its gotten worse over the years. She can't sing 

End Racism Now

Luke78619

A few of my friends parents have seen her on tour and said that she has performed/sung as great as she did during her peak, so idk why everyone who hasn’t attended is saying she can’t sing :bye:

i would love for Madonna to be on Babylon tbh, with her own new verse.. she could even reference Vogue in it :bradley:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Nah - maybe if it had happened between 2010 and 2012, but the opportunity for it to matter to the public has passed.  

Archived