💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga & Madonna collaboration

Guest Tony

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy
Just now, Lucas said:

Did you go? How did she sound there? The only videos I could find were like 30sec LQ where she had autotune on her voice :(

Yes I went in Miami and she sounded amazing! The only performance she used auto tune for was the acoustic-ish version of Future; which was sad because that was a fantastic rendition. 

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Resorting to cheap memes as a comeback is a sign of unintelligence since you have literally zero evidence to back up your misogynistic claims :kiss:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
18 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'm not sure. I would definitely be iconic, but Madonna's voice is fully gone nowadays.

That's one of the few physical things about her that's still intact tho :triggered:

HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Lady Gaga x Madonna produced by Mark Ronson & William Orbit :firega:

That would be such a world-ending collab. Two of the best artists working with two of the best producers :bradley:

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

That's one of the few physical things about her that's still intact tho :triggered:

Except when she wears those god awful grills then her voice is impacted some :koons:

lilboyblue
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

That would be such a world-ending collab. Two of the best artists working with two of the best producers :bradley:

The mere thought of it makes me weep in excitement :cryga:

21 minutes ago, bionic said:

Madonna's sonic choices recently are :saladga:

The way I bought madame x just for Medellin and Faz Gostoso :toofunny:

bionic
4 minutes ago, Tony said:

The way I bought madame x just for Medellin and Faz Gostoso :toofunny:

Medellin is one of the highlights on the album for me alongside I Don't Search I Find

buy bionic

Naak Le Vaar

If the collab were to happen I bet Madonna would be like "I was always supportive of Gaga"

Lmao they blocked my signature

I think they've missed the timing for it to have the same impact as it would have if they did it in 2012/2013, but it would still be a big serve
but tbh I think Gaga should get together with Kylie like right now, since Kylie's been constantly praising her since Golden, and she's my fave artist of all time along with Gaga and Cher :vegas:

31 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Madonna's voice is fully gone nowadays.

This is audio recorded on Madame X tour, critic was praising her voice so give yourself a break :bye:

SerbianChromatican
9 minutes ago, Luk said:

I think they've missed the timing for it to have the same impact as it would have if they did it in 2012/2013, but it would still be a big serve
but tbh I think Gaga should get together with Kylie like right now, since Kylie's been constantly praising her since Golden, and she's my fave artist of all time along with Gaga and Cher :vegas:

Kylie and Cher, especially Cher, please :messga::sara:

Madonna would be iconic, and nice to try and get the fans together after all these years, and I'm sure Gaga would handle the creative part. :vegas:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

29 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Resorting to cheap memes as a comeback is a sign of unintelligence since you have literally zero evidence to back up your misogynistic claims :kiss:

Some LM are pressed haters so no surprise :oops:

Bebe

Is it weird that I wanted this so badly 2010-2015 and I'm not that interested anymore?

Like when Gaga was in her imperial phase and in her TFM moment it seemed like the obvious, inevitable collaboration and then when the BTW controversy happened it was like "This would break the internet and would be so iconic to see these woman collaborate as a f*ck you to the media" but now the beef is stale and Madonna's most recent work hasn't been my cup of tea I don't really care for it. I also just don't see it working musically anymore.

With that said I never would have seen a Gaga/Ariana collab working so I've been wrong.

8 minutes ago, Luk said:

Now THIS would be incredible.

Kylie was my first love, I remember my gay little ass waking up early on the weekends at six years old to turn on the T.V and get a glimpse of Can't Get You out of My Head playing on Video Hits.

Anderson123

I think Babylon is the right song to feature Madonna, especially the album version. I think it'd be amazing if they manage to get her to do it as a Vogue X Babylon type of mashup.

Archived