💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga & Madonna collaboration

Guest Tony

Featured Posts

What do you think if Lady Gaga & Madonna collaborate one day? Imagine THE COLLAPSE this would cause. All the gays will be happy all just for the gays. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Loyalty

We’d all die, but Gaga would have to reach out to ask and I don’t know about that, she couldn’t even promote Chromatica to fullest :messga: And now we’re having all of these conversations on potential remixes, don’t make me have a heart attack

MaryJaneHolland

I'm not sure. I would definitely be iconic, but Madonna's voice is fully gone nowadays.

bionic

I think it would be fun if Gaga is in charge of the creative side of things because Madonna's sonic choices recently are :saladga:

buy bionic

HuffsAhoy

Madonna is my second favorite after Gaga, so I would be down for a collab. I'd also love to see it happen just to witness the meltdowns the anti-Madonna Little Monstrosities would have once they finally realized they've wasted years of their lives hating one of the greatest female artists because they fell for a genius marketing ploy. :vegas:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Madonna's voice is fully gone nowadays

I take it you didn't go to the Madame X Tour? Her voice is better than ever :yennefer:

Mother of Puppies

tenor.gif

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I take it you didn't go to the Madame X Tour? Her voice is better than ever :yennefer:

End Racism Now

MaryJaneHolland

Reacting to you lying :yennefer:

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yes one bad performance and it's all over. Let's not act like Gaga has had less than stellar vocal moments over her career.

3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Reacting to you lying :yennefer:

So you proved my point. You've got no clue what you're talking about. You're just yet another sad gay man who gets off dragging one of the greatest artists of all time. It makes me sick. Get a life. Get a job. 

JoeMo

I have no doubt that Gaga and Madonna have put their beef behind them. A collab would legit break the internet and send a powerful message to women. And SHUT DOWN all the misogyny amongst the fandoms. It’s actually disgusting how the fans - many gay - who still think it’s okay to try and tear down these two (ATRL I’m looking at you)

Id definitely be here for it 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Lucas
10 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Did you go? How did she sound there? The only videos I could find were like 30sec LQ where she had autotune on her voice :(

OT: I want it to happen so badly, something very gay that makes you want to dance :flutter: with a music video ofc

MaryJaneHolland

So you proved my point. You've got no clue what you're talking about. You're just yet another sad gay man who gets off dragging one of the greatest artists of all time. It makes me sick. Get a life. Get a job. 

Archived