Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Countdown to Dom Penguin: Where are you Gaga?

dit

Featured Posts

33 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Whaaat, is it coming at midnight? I was expecting it come out tomorrow at like 9 am. 

16 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

We’re gonna have to wait for it to air on cable television. :sis:

Quote me when you queens are watching an android recording of a 32” tv screen.  :sis:

6 minutes ago, Peter Parker said:

26 mins :excited2:

4 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

46 minutes :excited2:

SO MANY CONFLICTING STATEMENTS I- :air: tenor.gif

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

Just to be clear, there’s choreo right? GGD tweeted about it, so if that’s wrong... :triggered:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Guest Adarsh
36 minutes ago, OysterBaby said:

It’s gonna be a champagne ad y’all :/

And we will watch it while drinking champagne y’all :/

Anderson123
2 minutes ago, dit said:

SO MANY CONFLICTING STATEMENTS I- :air: tenor.gif

I'm just being realistic. :laughga: I don't remember getting something at midnight in a long time. Rain On Me came out because of the iTunes time but the music video didn't drop til like 9 am, same with 911.

1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

I'm just being realistic. :laughga: I don't remember getting something at midnight in a long time. Rain On Me came out because of the iTunes time but the music video didn't drop til like 9 am, same with 911.

omg you are right :cryga: ugh I dont want to wait until 9am. I wont be able to sleep and I have work tomorrow omg. I hate life choices like these :air: 1st world problems tbh but still :air: 

6 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Just to be clear, there’s choreo right? GGD tweeted about it, so if that’s wrong... :triggered:

Richy is confirmed as doing choreo for the film, but choreo does not always mean dancing. It can also mean things like "here's how the crowd around you moves, you strut from here to there, turn to the camera, then move arms like this to strike a pose" etc. As far as I've heard, I don't think we know either way whether there will be dancing MV-style or more simple stuff.

⚡🐲

Ceres

:stalkga:  wasn’t going to bed anyways so let’s see if this is a midnight premiere 

✧ ✧ ✧

Guest Adarsh

It will clearly drop during the day/evening in New York. So there’s a long time to go. Go to sleep!

RAMROD

crickets

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Babylon Dynasty

So... let's go to sleep clowns, see u tomorrow sistrens

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

LG666

I love that I never have to leave my house to attend a circus, I can just go to this website 

Babylon Dynasty
Just now, LG666 said:

I love that I never have to leave my house to attend a circus, I can just go to this website 

:air: I feel special

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Archived